Board index Public Relations Post All Complaints Here Is loading a track supposed to take forever?

Is loading a track supposed to take forever?

Report complaints problems here with links to them. No links, no fixing them then.

Points on hand: 73.00 Points
Im just trying to load a normal track on the game and it take like a half hour to load a in game track. Is it supposed to take a long time to load these tracks or what?

Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,502.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

It should not take that long. Which track is it so that we can test the loading time and give you a comparison.

Regards,
Oscar

p.s. Welcome!
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Points on hand: 15,350.90 Points
It's not supposed to take nearly that long even for scenery and script heavy tracks/parks or lengthy wooden coasters.

Hmm...i dont know what the problem is then cause they all seem to take forever. Colossus took like 10-15 mins. Wilderness Park takes so long i just give up on it.

Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Do have the specs of your computer? And have you tried turning the game down to its minimum specs?
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

My specs shouldnt be a problem. I have a gaming pc with a top tier graphics card. I cant figure out the problem.

Points on hand: 2,485.00 Points
Try reinstalling the game. For me when I got a new graphics card, games like The Forest and Garrysmod ran at insanely low FPS until I reinstalled them, then they ran as they should have. Another suggestion I have is to check Nvidia control panel (If you have a Nvidia card) and mess with some settings for NL2 to try to raise FPS.

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,048.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Sounds like a RAM usage issue if anything. Are you running multiple things in the background whilst loading tracks?
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Its not an fps issue. Its a loading track issue. I have nothing else running. Everything else runs fast.

Return to Post All Complaints Here