Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Island Theme Park

Island Theme Park

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post March 18th, 2010, 6:54 pm

Points on hand: 1,849.00 Points
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great Spring Break or whatever[:D]... Since it is Spring Break i've had a chance to pull out RCT2 and start on a park inspired by the Wii Sports Resort game.. A huge island theme park! I will upload it upon completion but i gotta say i need some ideas .... just to throw down the basics ive finished making the park in the scenario builder its a 256x256 park and has a volcano in the center. Now my original idea was to make a water-park in the center around the volcano, so i did that... but since its a THEME PARK it needs some THEMES to help plan make it real. First of all i suck soooo bad at scenery so just be warned but overall design will be great. Here's some pics of what i have so far.
Well... i was going to but this button wont let me upload an image every time i try it says internet cannot connect but my internets working fine... Anyway if anyone wants to help me let me know... and if u don't id appreciate some ideas... Peace...
Last edited by danny16242 on March 18th, 2010, 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post March 18th, 2010, 7:51 pm

Points on hand: 6,869.00 Points
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great Spring Break or whatever[:)]... Since it is Spring Break

Tryin' to rub it in my face, huh? My spring break starts April 2nd, and I don't even get a February break. Quit braggin'.

Post March 18th, 2010, 8:06 pm
Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

same here
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Post March 18th, 2010, 8:35 pm

Points on hand: 2,588.00 Points
What's a Spring Break? I work for a living.
Be sure you're not looking in a mirror before you start pointing fingers.

Post March 18th, 2010, 8:41 pm

Points on hand: 2,736.00 Points

Return to Hard Hat Area