Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Its been a long long time

Its been a long long time

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post November 2nd, 2021, 2:55 pm

Points on hand: 1,851.00 Points
God I can't even tell you how long it's been since I last posted on this board...Probably at least twelve years if not more...I used to be active on this forum practically eons ago when this used to be called WeeWeeSlap when I was much younger and painfully immature, even for my young age. I used to go by another username (fraroc) that I honestly don't even want to use anywhere on the internet anymore because it's become synonymous with nothing but pure, unfiltered cringe. I used to make the stupidest jokes, the stupidest comments and then start raging at anybody who called me out on my behavior.....Yeah....looking back on those days now as a 26 year old grown man practically makes me die of embarrassment.

Even in my younger adult days, I still sometimes behaved that way online, although not nearly as bad as my teenage and my pre-teen years....When I got deeper into my twenties and things started to really change in my life, I was forced to really take a look at myself, ask myself what acting that way was really accomplishing for me and really start growing up. I don't expect to be forgiven for all the stupid and cringy sh*t I used to pull on this site, I just want to let everybody know that I'm a different person now than what I was back then.

Post November 4th, 2021, 11:15 am
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,527.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

*cringes* kidding :) You are forgiven. Welcome back :)
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post November 9th, 2021, 4:03 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 2,798.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

We were all like that to some to degree when we were younger, though!

Every now and then an old topic will get dragged up on here and I'll see one of my comments from like 2005 or something and just cringe :lol:

Post November 17th, 2021, 10:05 pm

Points on hand: 1,851.00 Points
gouldy wrote:
We were all like that to some to degree when we were younger, though!

Every now and then an old topic will get dragged up on here and I'll see one of my comments from like 2005 or something and just cringe :lol:

We were different people and it was a much different world back in those days.... 8-)

Post November 19th, 2021, 2:23 pm
Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

Time changes us all, I'm no exception to looking back and going "oh god.. why"

Welcome back!
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Return to Off Topic Discussion