Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion JESUS SAVES

JESUS SAVES

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post February 6th, 2011, 2:16 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points

Post February 6th, 2011, 2:36 pm

Points on hand: 2,736.00 Points
[lol]
Originally posted by dcs221
\nMack Daddy A113. That'll be your rap name.

Post February 6th, 2011, 3:03 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,115.00 Points

to be fair the incedences of women needing an abortion to save her life are very few , close to " zero"
but i believe that "life" is more than breathing and a pulse, that changes the game a little

Post February 6th, 2011, 3:08 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Well Obamacare is supposedly going to kill people (at least according to the very trustworthy and informative Sarah Palin) and then the Republicans introduce bills that will kill people.

Hypocrites?
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post February 6th, 2011, 3:15 pm
Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

^ No, Politics
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Post February 6th, 2011, 3:24 pm
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,728.00 Points
I'm pretty sure they've been pushing this for a while now, but this is the first I've seen in actual "law" form.
Boulder Dash was the only good roller coaster.

"or if you're when the hydraulic fluid was dumped out of the motor is goes 200ft up the tower and is like "LOL nope"" - CKMWM 2016

Post February 6th, 2011, 9:40 pm
cjd

Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points

*facepalm*

So, basically this gives hospitals the right to say "Nope, we don't believe in letting unborn babies die. We're just going to let both of you die instead."

Post February 6th, 2011, 10:20 pm

Points on hand: 3,043.00 Points

Post February 6th, 2011, 10:24 pm

Points on hand: 5,889.00 Points
Originally posted by jayman

to be fair the incedences of women needing an abortion to save her life are very few , close to " zero"
but i believe that "life" is more than breathing and a pulse, that changes the game a little

To be fair, does it matter? What if you knew that one person? I'm sure your opinion would be different.
American Eagle Lover

Post February 7th, 2011, 2:24 am

Points on hand: 1,385.00 Points
...And this is called the "pro-life act?"

lolirony [lol]
\n"they see me trollin', they hatin'..." -Omnigeek6

Chamillionaire you are not...but white and nerdy, yes.

Post February 7th, 2011, 3:53 am
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,115.00 Points

Originally posted by Jonny Richey

Originally posted by jayman

To be fair, does it matter? What if you knew that one person? I'm sure your opinion would be different.

oh i'm very pro choice.
. i'm just pointing out the ambiguity of many of the arguments on either side. if a woman gets her self preggy and she decides to keep a zygote from turning into a fetus that's a choice she should have .i'm pretty sure though that an instance of someones life (meaning not dead) depending on them getting an abortion is not something tht wil come up often. but like i said "life" is more than breath and heart beat, and many women's "lives" have been saved by their choice to have an abortion.

Post February 7th, 2011, 11:39 am

Points on hand: 1,676.00 Points
Jesus Saves? My gardener didn't save anything.

Government's been trying to kills us for a while now. Don't you see the ads to take pills for everyday ailments, but taking that pill increases the risks of usually 10 side affects, all worse than your ailment and some can even cause death?

My favorite is the asthma pill. Increases your chance of suffocation and death, may cause shortness in breath. Seriously, you have trouble breathing and take a pill to help, but it may hinder your breathing?

Uncle Sam's been out to get us for a long time. It's sad.

Post February 7th, 2011, 2:08 pm

Points on hand: 1,385.00 Points
Originally posted by Onjin

Jesus Saves? My gardener didn't save anything.

Government's been trying to kills us for a while now. Don't you see the ads to take pills for everyday ailments, but taking that pill increases the risks of usually 10 side affects, all worse than your ailment and some can even cause death?

My favorite is the asthma pill. Increases your chance of suffocation and death, may cause shortness in breath. Seriously, you have trouble breathing and take a pill to help, but it may hinder your breathing?

Uncle Sam's been out to get us for a long time. It's sad.

The drug companies are more to blame for that.
\n"they see me trollin', they hatin'..." -Omnigeek6

Chamillionaire you are not...but white and nerdy, yes.

Return to Off Topic Discussion