Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Just teasing

Just teasing

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post October 13th, 2004, 5:33 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 2,858.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Hey, I found some spare time from working tonight, so I managed to put finishing touches to my NL competition coaster and once I had done that, I looked through my saved files to see if there was any unfinished projects that I could finish and upload in one night, I didn't find any that could be finished in one night, but I found this.

There are some neat things going on, off the right and left hand side of both pictures, but you can't see as they are a secret [:P]

Its a very twisted, but still very big, B&M Floorless coaster with 6 inversions and a height of 170ft. It smoothly runs 3 trains with 8 cars which in real life would carry around 1800 passengers an hour.

Anyone got a name they'd like to suggest?

If this helps, the colours are:

Spine: WWS blue
Ribs: WWS blue
Rails: Grey (Steel look)
Supports: Deep red

Post October 13th, 2004, 5:52 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

nice speghitti bowl, but will it be packed with adrenaline? Be sure to throw something original in it, so it doesn't look all the same.

Post October 16th, 2004, 5:12 pm

Points on hand: 2,843.00 Points
Some suggestions:
Black Eagle
White Knight
Osprey
Harrier

How long is it?

Post October 16th, 2004, 6:19 pm

Points on hand: 664.00 Points

Post October 16th, 2004, 6:27 pm
Kev True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 3,347.00 Points
Looks really cool Gouldy! The colors sound great too. As for names, I haven't a clue. How about Pretzel Logic?

Return to Hard Hat Area