Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! Kings Island Tops Off Banshee

Kings Island Tops Off Banshee

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Post September 27th, 2013, 10:00 pm
TheArchitect User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 501,147.00 Points
Bank: 498,048.00 Points
Exciting news in the construction of Banshee at Kings Island, the park topped out what will be the world's longest inverted roller coaster today!

The ride can be seen on the park's live webcam, a shot of which is above. The lift hill appears to be pretty steep and is towering over the park already.
The park also tweeted this photo of the highest piece of track being carefully lifted into place. I would assume that the coaster's curving first drop will go in next week. It's all down hill from here!

Source
Last edited by TheArchitect on September 28th, 2013, 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post September 28th, 2013, 4:31 pm

Points on hand: 4,334.00 Points

Wow it sure is comming along nicely so far. I hope others agree to this also but I sure cant wait to ride this myself when it opens up.

Post September 28th, 2013, 9:00 pm

Points on hand: 2,652.00 Points
Bank: 2,739.00 Points

I really need to take a trip to Ohio soon. Hopefully I can make it out there in the next couple years. Banshee looks Awesome, and the color scheme is pretty ***y. I like how it almost matches Delirium's color scheme.
"if you found your laughin' place, how come you ain't laughin'."https://www.facebook.com/calicoaster1/

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!