Board index Public Relations Contests [RCT2] Lakeside Park contest

[RCT2] Lakeside Park contest

Only official CoasterCrazy.com Contests are posted here.

Post February 10th, 2004, 5:21 pm

Points on hand: 3,039.00 Points
Glad everyone is still in the contest [:P]

Like Andy said, even IF his park would win everyone will get a in detail review which can be pretty can sometimes be helpfull. And like I said before a contest is also meant to learn from and not only to win.
Also if I get enough submissions I'll make a nice result movie again like I did on some of the previous contests.

Keep on building and don't even think about giving up [pshades]

Post February 10th, 2004, 8:58 pm

Points on hand: 4,530.00 Points
[shocked] that's nice rctandy, sorry GFA but i just cant get into rct2, i turn it on and after 2 minuets im really bored, and im having fun putting really complex supports on a real crappy NL ride (it's a long story why i started). Im doubtful that i'll get it done but im not droping out because who knows, sometimes on a snow day i find myself playing RCT2 for hours.

Post February 13th, 2004, 1:12 pm

Points on hand: 4,653.00 Points
Uh, did I submit my park right?[dunno] I sent it to GForceAddict@coastercrazy.com like the last contest said to, but then I looked back at the beginning of this one and couldn't find any email or anything, and you haven't marked that you received it...
So where should we send them to? Or did you get my email?

What's going on?!?!?[dunno][xx(][:O][:(][V][flush]

Post February 13th, 2004, 6:08 pm

Points on hand: 4,847.00 Points
hey that looks nice Andy. Anyways, I am not dropping out of the contest, but I don't know if I will finish the park since the last 2 weeks I have been working on my other full RCT2 park. Haven't been working on this contest park. And I still plan to keep working on my other park first because I dont expect it to be done for a LONG time. Plus, my contest park really kinda sucks right now,so, it will take a while to fix it. But I am still in for right now, but i don't think I will finish it. And If I do, it wont be my best work.[:(]

Post February 14th, 2004, 12:13 am

Points on hand: 2,071.00 Points

Post February 14th, 2004, 12:58 am

Points on hand: 2,071.00 Points

Nevermind, don't add me. I probably wouldn't spend much time on it anyways. :P

Post February 15th, 2004, 12:13 pm

Points on hand: 3,024.00 Points
Hello everyone, well unfortunatly I am going to have to drop out. Some may know but I have an autoimmune illness called Sarcoidosis, it's a nasty deseisse some times im ok and other times I get realy ill at the moment im going through a bad patch and it's getting increasingly difficult to sit at a pc for a long time and I can't see myself getting better for a while I slao have to go to hospital on Monday. Which is why I have backed down. I was privelidged to be asked to design this contest and wish everyone all the best. Hopefully I will be back in a couple of months so Thanks agian. Bardy.

Post February 15th, 2004, 12:40 pm

Points on hand: 4,847.00 Points
Man that stinks bardy, I hope you feel better soon. I, and everyone else here will mise you. I feel sorry.[:(]

Post February 15th, 2004, 4:41 pm

Points on hand: 2,740.00 Points

Post February 15th, 2004, 6:49 pm

Points on hand: 4,530.00 Points
Originally posted by Cpfan2008

Man that stinks bardy, I hope you feel better soon. I, and everyone else here will mise you. I feel sorry.[:(]

ditto, get well soon man

Post February 15th, 2004, 10:39 pm

Points on hand: 5,652.00 Points
Yea I am out as well, I got the park half way done, but my job has cost me the finish. So I will ahve to drop out of this one, but I hope you do another one, I am in that one for sure, Oh yea, I really don't think my internet would have let me upload it,I have dial up not dsl or cable internet, as of yet anyway, sorry for such a late notice, but I will be busy with work for the next 4-5 days. I really hate it to.....Thanks Evo!!!

Post February 17th, 2004, 7:18 am

Points on hand: 5,725.00 Points

Sorry to hear that Bardy and Evo. All I need now is for andy to drop out and I might have a chance of winning. Just kidding andy [:)]

A question for those remaining:
Has anyone managed to get the "1000 guests in park" objective ?? and if so was it hard ??

Post February 17th, 2004, 12:00 pm

Yea De@No I hate to drop out, but I am swamped with work. I finally,get to take a small break here now. I really wanted to do this to, first contest I have ever entered, althgough I did get the scenerio for the new contest off of rct competition, I will try that if I can. But I will do another contest here,hopefully there will be another one, I really am just interested in seeing what everbody else has done...Evo...Back to work!!!!

Post February 17th, 2004, 1:32 pm

Points on hand: 4,653.00 Points

Post February 17th, 2004, 2:29 pm

Sorry to hear you have to drop out because of your problems Bardy [:(]. Hope we'll see you back here soon. [approve]

Originally posted by Evolution

Yea De@No I hate to drop out, but I am swamped with work. I finally,get to take a small break here now. I really wanted to do this to, first contest I have ever entered, althgough I did get the scenerio for the new contest off of rct competition, I will try that if I can. But I will do another contest here,hopefully there will be another one, I really am just interested in seeing what everbody else has done...Evo...Back to work!!!!

Hmmm, too bad. There will be another one of course [pshades]

btw, RCTandy your file is corrupt or something, when I try to open it I get an error saying something like: exception raised, error violation 00000101001 or something like that, you'll prolly had this error before [:p]
Anyway, it could be my comp so maybe you can ask someone else to test it to see if it works, because it doesn't work here [:O].

Post February 17th, 2004, 3:46 pm

Yea, GForce Addict, I hate to drop out to, but my job has really got me in a bind,I will for sure be in the next one all the way!!!

Post February 17th, 2004, 5:29 pm

Points on hand: 4,190.00 Points

I dunno how many peeps exactly I have, but I think i'm around 1450 or so...

Post February 17th, 2004, 5:33 pm

well i can only get 500 or about 600 but my park is good so i am not going to force them in

Post February 17th, 2004, 6:56 pm
cjd

Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points

I am a bit distracted with the Match-up contest, but I'm not dropping out quite yet. I have a good chunk of the park done, so I'm still in.

Post February 18th, 2004, 10:35 pm

Points on hand: 2,619.00 Points

Post February 19th, 2004, 5:41 pm

Originally posted by Montu_man_1011

<--- Still hasn't started

[:O] [:(!] Insert

Post February 19th, 2004, 5:43 pm

Points on hand: 5,725.00 Points

Well ive still got alot to do in my park. I just need to force myself to sit down and work on it.

Post February 20th, 2004, 5:19 pm

Post February 21st, 2004, 8:30 am

Points on hand: 3,008.00 Points

Post February 21st, 2004, 6:59 pm

Because of personal circumstances and the No Limits tournament, the deadline for the Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 contest (The Lakeside Park contest) has been moved to:

Sunday 7th of March (23:59 GMT)

PreviousNext

Return to Contests