Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions LAST SEASON DAY AT SIX FLAGS GREAT ADVENTURE

LAST SEASON DAY AT SIX FLAGS GREAT ADVENTURE

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post November 2nd, 2009, 12:44 am

Points on hand: 566.00 Points
I decided to take an "on short notice" trip to Six Flags Great Adventure for the last day of Frightfest and,the last day for the '09 season.

With the exception of the water rides (it was 54 degrees) ALL of the main attractions were open. The one ride that had the longest wait once again,goes to El Toro. It was the only ride that used the full ques! But as always,it was worth the wait.
And "wait" believe it or not,wasn't the case for Kingda Ka.My wait was less than 25 minutes.

There was one coaster,that had almost NO riders, and rerides were as easy as remaining in the seat you took your first ride in. And that coaster was "The Great American Scream Machine" and it's REALLY starting to show some age.The Blue trains paint is fading,like an old house on a dead end street. The white train I couldn't tell,because they had an advetisment wrap,on the entire train for "Got2B" hair gel.But aside from the fading paint, it looks like Six Flags will be doing more of the advertising thing on coasters in the near future.

But all in all,it was a good last day for Great Adventure. I also was checking to see if there was any mass clearing of land,but found nothing.I know someone here mentioned here that there was a rumor that a Six Flags park was getting a dive coaster.But I found nothing,indications of anything.

Post November 2nd, 2009, 1:56 am
Tetsu Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 44.00 Points
Bank: 4,333.00 Points
ZOMG! SFGAdv is closed today? No offense, but we kind of figured that out when we noticed about 50 parks closing today. The all caps was not needed.

Also, Toro (for me) always has a wait. I dont see why as IMO, its boring. Also, Ka, (for me) never has a wait over 10 minutes.

Post November 2nd, 2009, 5:46 pm

Points on hand: 566.00 Points
Originally posted by Tetsu

ZOMG! SFGAdv is closed today? No offense, but we kind of figured that out when we noticed about 50 parks closing today. The all caps was not needed.

Also, Toro (for me) always has a wait. I dont see why as IMO, its boring. Also, Ka, (for me) never has a wait over 10 minutes.

Jeez,Mr Tetsu,get a life man. And your making a big fuss over caps? If your trying to make me feel bad,then you failed! I know you and alot of other nerds on this site could care less about what I have to say anyway.I post one little story of my trip,and the "big" man on campus comes out,huh! But someone like you can talk tough in front of a monitor,but would act like a p***y if you ever had to stand up to someone like me.I think the word I can use for you is "COWARD" (Like those caps?)
But you know what,lol? I enjoyed this site,how you,and a few others talk tough also.Talk about banning people,complaining about someone stealing designs,etc! You and them sound like a bunch of sissy b****es,lol! At this point,I could care less if I was blocked from this site or not,cuz I only come on here like maybe 2 times a month. So say whatever you wanna say about me.I'm this,I'm that,all your gonna do is waste your keystrokes to make yourself feel better and to gain your own populatiry,and so will others to get laughs that are as cheap as "hand-me-downs" at a 99 cent store! The point is,I'll still be me,and you and a few others will still be crying like little b****es and complaining and talking garbage about people like me,and others like they do on "Gossip Girl" just to get popular.
Mr. Tetsu,to me,your a joke.And I'm pretty sure,there are a few others on this site that feel the same way.They just might not have the guts to come out and say something sometimes,fearing,sometimes.
And I'm not mad at the way you commented towards me.In fact,I found it entertaining.So I guess,after seeing this comment,you'll go,tell your friends to see this,get everyone that's friends with you to make negative comments.....just for personal gains. And it doesn't matter if I never designed a coaster on this site or not.The fact is,you feel your sarcasim has hit a sour note with me,and this is why I'm responding back like this.Well,yes,and no. 20% I felt offended cuz all I was doing was letting people know about the trip I took to Six Flags. The other 80% I found you funny and had a good laugh for about 3 minutes,cuz you act like your the big man on campus,when you might be nothing but a p***y,looking for a maxipad!
And me,I never thought I was "the man". Just a regular user giving his point of view of things.So lets see if you respond back to this.If you do,it just shows how much of a D**k you really are,and proves,that your just trying to gain an upper edge on me.Just to make yourself look good in front of everyone on coastercrazy. But hey,I might be deleted fron this site after this,so I might not ever see your comment so who cares what you have to say?

"Duuuh,the wait for me on Kinda Kah,was never more that 10 minutes" WELL CONGRADUATIONS TO YOU! Did you cut in line to do that? Or maybe you conned someone into getting in front of them or had to get on your knees to do a favor or something.WOW,THAT'S GREAT TETSU! News flash: WHO CARES,DUDE! Oh,and you found El TORO boring? Well guess what,the world doesn't revolve around you!!! There are 100,000 or more people that like EL Toro,and could care less about WHAT YOU THINK!

Check this out,don't get your little sarcasim with me because your girlfriend,or your wife wasn't nice to you,and you and her didn't do the "do" last night! Or if you got up on the wrong side of the bed,and felt you needed to get even with someone.BLAME YOURSELF for the way you are.Not my fault that your a jackass,lol!
Well,it was fun,I have better things to do,like getting ready for work tomorrow,and prepare to get into the holiday spirit in a few weeks with my 2 kids and the rest of my family. If I never come back to this site (Cuz like I said,I might be gone after this)....you know what lol,I'll let things be cuz your really not worth anything really. To everyone else,enjoy your holidays and remember,there's nothing wrong with letting your opinion be known!

Post November 2nd, 2009, 6:38 pm

Points on hand: 1,004.00 Points
^Total over-reaction. Dude, just shut up. Everything you said there applies to you too. Stop trying to start stuff. Tetsu made a simple comment, and you blew it up from nothing. Congrats.
Just keep scrolling...

Post November 2nd, 2009, 6:42 pm
Tetsu Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 44.00 Points
Bank: 4,333.00 Points
Wow dude. For being 38 years old your really immature.

Why is Ka's wait short for me? Because when I get there, there is a short line. Maybe thats the reason? Toro being boring is indeed my opinion. You like it. Thats cool to.

There is no need to act like you did in the above post. Granted, I am a little upset since my place of work also closed last night. You went on the last day, and thats cool. But the all caps title was not needed.

PS: Get over yourself.

Post November 2nd, 2009, 6:46 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,502.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

Ross2010 makes himself look like a drama queen.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post November 2nd, 2009, 7:51 pm

Points on hand: 2,837.21 Points
Bank: 6,969.69 Points

Post November 3rd, 2009, 3:54 pm

Points on hand: 1,556.00 Points
someone needs an ego extinguisher round these parts ,

Tatsu's post did contain a sarcastic energy to my perception

Return to General Theme Park Discussions