Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Lightning Racer Information

Lightning Racer Information

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post August 22nd, 2005, 12:21 pm
Brtnboarder495 Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,362.00 Points
I have'nt been able to conjour anything up in NL from my mind, but I was wondering if there was any good Lightning Racer recreations out there. If not I think I may take up the challenge, or at least experiment with the idea *hint hint*. But there really is'nt alot of information on the coasters, does anyone have any good pics or heights of certain areas of the track that is not on RCDB? Thanks. BTW (I know that because NL does not allow for more then two tracks on one file, I will have to make it a mobius version, but I can make it very like the real Lightning racer still. Thanks.

EDIT: Sorry I didn't know if asking for information about Lightning Racer would be considered NL or Other, since I'm not asking about anything to do with NL really...
Last edited by Canadmos on August 22nd, 2005, 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post August 22nd, 2005, 12:36 pm

Points on hand: 5,801.00 Points

Post August 22nd, 2005, 1:17 pm
Brtnboarder495 Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,362.00 Points
Haha, Thanks FN. I could make a recreation that would be accurate from the top, but I need heights really, that's most important, but they are'nt going to hand over blue prints.

Return to General Theme Park Discussions