Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Llamaboys Construction Thread-- Project 1977

Llamaboys Construction Thread-- Project 1977

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post January 14th, 2015, 6:38 am
mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,058.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Cool drop, you've got a lot of low-to-the-ground stuff going on there - are you going to implement bridges and buildings to fly through?
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Post January 17th, 2015, 7:39 pm

Points on hand: 2,112.00 Points
^ Yes, there will be several underground/above ground near misses.

Station is done!

Post January 17th, 2015, 8:24 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

Post January 19th, 2015, 12:52 am

Points on hand: 7,295.00 Points

Post January 26th, 2015, 3:59 pm

Another small update...

I've finished the storage track building interior, but still need to work on the outside facade:

And I've added another small rollercoaster for families, a GCII BackTrack:

Also, supports have started!

I've decided to name the inverted coaster Hexe, and am still looking for a name for the wooden coaster.

Thanks guys!

Post January 26th, 2015, 5:42 pm

Points on hand: 4,800.70 Points

Post January 26th, 2015, 6:49 pm

Points on hand: 5,149.54 Points

Looks awesome! Do you have a theme in mind for the wooden coaster? I have a whole list of ride names that I think of but never end up using, one of them might work :)

Post January 26th, 2015, 7:59 pm

^
The park is going to be German themed, so a Germanic name would be nice.

Post January 26th, 2015, 8:21 pm

Points on hand: 5,149.54 Points

Ah, Deutsche! Sehr gut :lol:

Der Sturm (The Storm) is the only germanic name I've got and can really think of right now - but taking any word and translating it into German usually yields some awesome results if you think of something else!

Post January 30th, 2015, 4:05 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

Post August 12th, 2015, 11:34 am

Hey guys,

Its been around 6 months since I last opened No Limits. I have been super busy with life; between writing and working and schooling, I haven't had time to work on much anything coaster related. I've had the last week off, though, and got my wisdom teeth out yesterday ('twas a pain... All 4 were full bone impacted and the bottom 2 were fused to either bone or other teeth). During that last week, I was able to put some finishing touches on Hex, and today I made up a new layout which I will show later. For now, though, here are some pictures of Hex in its completed state:

I plan to release it soon, and was wondering, would anyone like to help me out by making a video for it. I no longer have an editing software. If someone does help, they will be credited as appropriate.

Thank you guys!

--Jacob

Post August 12th, 2015, 1:29 pm
mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,058.00 Points
Looks good :) Unfortunately I'm short on time to get my teeth into video editing - I hope someone can help you out!
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Post August 15th, 2015, 7:53 pm

Hey guys,

Being immobile for the last week has given me plenty of time to work on rides. I have started a new park, though it is mostly just a place for all of my ride ideas to come to life. Here are some pics:

"Treble", an Intamin LSM launch coaster. It has an on-board sound system, and plays the song "Nine Lives" by Aerosmith.

The beginnings of Trebles station and launch area.

Next is Phoenix, a B&M wingrider. The ride was completed many months ago, but has been improved since then. The ride in its original form can be viewed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gtu3tl-0Ubs

Last, but certianly not least, is Aeon, a B&M hyper coaster. I am debating keeping the double station on this ride. Although its nice, its capacity boosting capabilities are negligible. What do you guys think?

More of Aeon.

Overall, the park is progressing nicely. I plan to add only one or two more rollercoasters, and to hopefully finish the park quickly. What do you guys think could be added?

Thanks,

Jacob

Post August 15th, 2015, 9:03 pm

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
I would go for Aeon that's obviously sticking out! 8-)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Post August 16th, 2015, 12:02 pm

Sorry for all the updates so quickly. I've been sitting at home with nothing to do, so a lot has been getting done on these rides.

I started Aeon's station:

Not really sure what kind of textures to be using for the interior... Also, what do you think about the colors and how they're placed?

Post September 4th, 2015, 9:44 pm

^Love it. Color scheme was in good taste, it had fantastic interaction with the terrain, great pacing even with the short drop height, and the visuals in general are very good. Trackwork and supports were excellent as well. Definitely one of the better B&M inverts I've seen.

(By the way, I wasn't aware that you're Baadrix on NLE, I just found that out in the video)
It's been a long time
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCErEzTkqrD55UEiIiiKsKmg

^ Thanks! I'm not baadrix btw. He made the video for the project.

^I see. My bad, I'm aware a lot of people hand their projects over for video editing!
It's been a long time
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCErEzTkqrD55UEiIiiKsKmg

Does someone have a recreation of a Vekoma Boomerang they's let me use in a project in doing? All work will, of course, be credited fully.

Hey everybody,

So I've continued on Aeon, and imported in a Boomerang (note it is not my track, it is Sohcahtoa's reacreation) to play around with foliage. nSeven's foliage sets are amazing! Here are some pictures:

Would anybody mind beta testing it for me, just to check some of the 3ds, supports and make sure I'm not missing anything too glaring before I start finishing the project up?

Thanks,
Jacob

Points on hand: 764.00 Points

Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
The invert looks especially cool so far. Was it inspired by Nemesis? Don't forget to support the track in the station.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

^ Actually, neither of the inverts were Nemesis inspired. Looking at it now, though, I can see many similarities.

As I touch up Aeon, I'm playing around with some more inverted coaster ideas...

Hey guys,
Been a while since I've done anything, but in the absence of school I managed to put together a fun little terrain coaster:

Thanks to nSeven for the foliage.

Aeon is a terrain based Bolliger & Mabillard Hyper Coaster, and was the result of several terrain and track experiments.

VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V37xFUvwWYU

PreviousNext

Return to Hard Hat Area