Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Lucky Lakeside - A 3D park

Lucky Lakeside - A 3D park

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post December 13th, 2010, 4:25 pm

Points on hand: 1,125.00 Points
Hello everyone, I'd like to show you guys a project of mine which, already, have been in work for quite a while (one and a half month or something I think). This project is called "Lucky Lakeside", which is an attempt at designing a small park inside of a 3D program (in my case Cinema 4D). At the moment I am in the process of modeling the first version of the park. However, when finished the park is set to become be updated in a similiar manner that RCT-parks often are, new rides, construction photos etc.

I decided to start with an overview to show you guys what this park is all about, compactness. It is a very small park located inside of a city by the water (surrounding buildings will be created, but in a later state). At its current state, the park holds a Vekoma SLC (credit goes to LeFlo on the trackwork and supports), a Zamperla Revolution, a restaurant and a Ferris Wheel.

Next follows two basic shots of the park basically just to give you more of an idea of what the park looks like:

Feedback is appreciated! :)

Post December 13th, 2010, 4:28 pm

Points on hand: 1,085.00 Points
Damn that's pretty cool. How long does it take to do something like this?
This is not my signature.

Post December 13th, 2010, 4:51 pm

Points on hand: 1,125.00 Points
Originally posted by Bye Tom

Hello everyone, I'd like to show you guys a project of mine which, already, have been in work for quite a while (one and a half month or something I think).

Hope that answers your question even though I don't quite know how long I've worked on this. It has to be said that I'm both a very lazy-, as well as busy person though. ;)

Post December 13th, 2010, 5:55 pm

Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points

Post December 13th, 2010, 6:13 pm

Points on hand: 2,652.00 Points
Bank: 2,739.00 Points

That is awesome. What does the sign on the slc station say?
"if you found your laughin' place, how come you ain't laughin'."https://www.facebook.com/calicoaster1/

Post December 13th, 2010, 6:26 pm

Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points

Return to Hard Hat Area