Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 Mac Version of No Limits Coaster

Mac Version of No Limits Coaster

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Post November 27th, 2015, 4:04 pm

Points on hand: 1,534.00 Points
I was told a long time ago that a new mac version for No Limits Coaster would be arriving in the future. Any updates on the time line of when this version will be released? I'm still using the old mac version of No Limits Coaster for now. Thanks.

Post November 27th, 2015, 6:04 pm

Points on hand: 15,383.90 Points
If I get tired of seeing that question despite the fact that I expect the developers would release official news about it when they're ready, I can't imagine how annoyed the developers must feel by now. The mere fact that they appear to take it in stride is pretty cool.

Post November 27th, 2015, 6:18 pm

Points on hand: 4,268.00 Points
''Posts: 1'

Off to a good start, lol.

Trust me, they'll announce it when it's almost ready. I don't think they are going to say; ''Geez, lots of people asking for it, ahh let's just release it''

Post November 28th, 2015, 1:09 pm
mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,053.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
"When it's ready"

Unfortunately for Mac users the NL team isn't large and they quite likely have other commercial priorities ahead of a Mac version.
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Post November 28th, 2015, 1:51 pm

Points on hand: 67,131.00 Points
I get asked this at least 3-4 times a week. tbh, there is no timeline on it and who knows if it will ever come out. We'll let the site known via email and site wide pm if it ever comes out.

Post November 28th, 2015, 2:30 pm
TheArchitect User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 501,147.00 Points
Bank: 498,048.00 Points
Yeah whenever they announce news this always comes up. Your best bet is to use Mac's built in bootcamp and stick a windows partition on your computer, even if it's only a small one just for NL2.

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2