Board index Public Relations Post All Complaints Here Maladjusted ratings....

Maladjusted ratings....

Report complaints problems here with links to them. No links, no fixing them then.

Post June 20th, 2003, 6:15 am

Points on hand: 6,539.00 Points
Edit - thanks very much to G Force Addict for the prompt action on getting rid of meza the second and IntaminFan for adjusting his rating. To clear things up, Malajusted is a tweaked re-upload of my coaster Get it Done, which was uploaded on 6/13 and therefore lost. Go ride and rate it if you're interested.
Last edited by aj74205 on June 20th, 2003, 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post June 20th, 2003, 6:41 am

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

sorry, I didn't know that cause I saw that ride before on the exchange with a different screenshot and downloaded it and it was the same [:(] so i thought you stole it. I have deleted the rating and I apologize for accusing you. I will rate your track fairly. Sorry again, I just didn't want anyone stealing tracks [:(]

Post June 20th, 2003, 7:24 am

Points on hand: 6,539.00 Points
Thanks IntaminFan, I appreciate it. Don't worry about the confusion, I should have slapped a version two on it and let everyone know what the situation was first. Anyway, this post wasn't meant to express that I was angry at you. It was primarily about how meza had shown up again as meza2, but now that's been resolved aswell.

Post June 20th, 2003, 8:09 am

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

Post June 24th, 2003, 6:07 am

Points on hand: 3,039.00 Points
Originally posted by aj74205

Edit - thanks very much to G Force Addict for the prompt action on getting rid of meza the second and IntaminFan for adjusting his rating. To clear things up, Malajusted is a tweaked re-upload of my coaster Get it Done, which was uploaded on 6/13 and therefore lost. Go ride and rate it if you're interested.

I can't remember I deleted that rating, I think shaggy did or someone else. Anyway, I just saw this topic so I decided to take the track for a spin. It's really nice, you have to work on your smoothing skills though [:p], check out the rating.

Return to Post All Complaints Here