Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Mean streak on fire!

Mean streak on fire!

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post September 25th, 2010, 5:31 pm

Points on hand: 72.00 Points
Bank: 12,611.00 Points
Protip on Magnum: Use the seatbelt. Arrow lapbars are garbage. Other than that, amazing ride and amazing airtime.

Post September 26th, 2010, 11:06 am

Points on hand: 813.00 Points
Don't I look the fool. Now I understand why I was the only one running to get on Mean Streak. I happen to agree, MS was huge, but mostly slow. Maybe if a few more fools like me that made it to the queue, it would of been a heavier train and more exciting than just me wondering... "Is it going to make it over this G*DD*MM*D hill?!?"

Post September 26th, 2010, 11:27 am

Points on hand: 4,765.00 Points

My ride on it was right after rain, so it was fairly fast, even had airtime...still nothing great. It's way too spread out.

Post September 30th, 2010, 11:23 am

Points on hand: 1,341.00 Points

And if you're refering to when I said "not busting my balls" coaster, I was actually talking about Magnum. I got a bruise from that ride. Its gotten horribly rough over the past few years.

The worst ball-buster for me is Ride of Steel at Darien Lake. OMG! The return trip after the last helix tried to kill all hopes of a family in in my future lol.

Anyway, why don't we just petition the park. Flood every email we can find to fix or scrap it? If we annoy enouggh they'll listen, they like making money and if enough people complain that its a waste of their resources then they will do something.

Previous

Return to General Theme Park Discussions