Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports Memorial Day Cedar Point Trip! Now with pictures!

Memorial Day Cedar Point Trip! Now with pictures!

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Points on hand: 3,691.00 Points
Well, this was my first time going this year and as i planned on it being extremely packed(or as my friends all thought it would be) it was actually quite nice. It was a great way to start off my coaster season!!! The lines were great! I only had to wait 15 minuets to ride The Force. Two different times, second time we got front car. I rode Maverick twice as well, back seat both times! basically, it was a perfect CP day! i got to ride a bunch of stuff and we ended up leaving around 6:30 because we were pretty satisfied with what we rode.

EDIT: Picture time. all of these were taken with my Env2 phone. its all i had. i dont have a camera myself. :[ I will be taking more pictures throughout the season though, dont worry!

i also plan on trying to start making more coasters now that im finally done with high school!!!

Enough, here are the pics.

Millennium Force

Maverick

Wicked Twister
this one is amazing for just a cell phone picture! looks like an ad picture imo. only if i had a better quality camer at the time. :/

Top Thrill
This one is great as a background on my phone!!!

and to finish this off, a picture of my friend making a peanut butter and switch blade jelly sandwich in the parking lot!!! [:D]
Last edited by jensen-nator on May 26th, 2009, 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post May 26th, 2009, 8:19 am

Points on hand: 3,043.00 Points

ha, I techinally have school today, but we're going on a six flags trip, and no, I don't plan on taking my camera.
sounded like a fun trip, where's your pics? [:)]

Post May 26th, 2009, 9:19 pm

Points on hand: 4,046.00 Points
Woah dude, i can't believe these were from your phone... ridiculous. Glad to hear you plan on building again soon, and you and I are gonna hit PKI soon, as well as CP again. Glad you had a good time at CP, and its kinda nice to see you back on the sight, after a long period of inactivity.

Post May 27th, 2009, 2:02 pm

Points on hand: 3,691.00 Points
yup, i would like to build something soon.
not sure what though.

and yeah, im going to try to start rating rides again.
now that im done with high school, i can actually work on some stuff!

EDIT: Also, when i get a job, im going to look into getting a camera so i can get some better pictures!
i'd really like to take more time on getting some better pictures from Cedar Point.
i think that would be fun.

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports