Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Mercy to Six Flags Fiesta Texas!

Mercy to Six Flags Fiesta Texas!

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post August 25th, 2005, 12:05 pm

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

Can Six Fags please help us out at SixFagsFiesta Texas????
We havnt gotten a new coaster or "huge" ride in years.Ever sence Superman Krypton COaster all thats been tried is that stupid scooby doo ghost thingabobber and it sucks. All the park needs is one big ride and it would give a great foursome of rides. MAybe a Huge intamin or andy type of hyper or giga coaster built in the area of where jokers jinx used to be!Along with superman,rattle,and poltergeist there would be 4 diferent an awesome coasters in one park. They could call it CLiffhanger cause of the quarry walls and the different sorroundings of the park. Just think how original and how awesome of a coaster they could build there!!!

ALso SFFT could use an inverted ride. Maybe a new custom B&M or even a copy of silver bullet or raptor. The park has NO inverted rides and this could make the park a ton better. Give us people here in San Antonio something to do!!!!
Last edited by Canadmos on August 26th, 2005, 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post August 25th, 2005, 12:35 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 2,833.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Originally posted by Jakizle

Can Six Fags please help us????

was that just a typo, or do you really hate them that much? [lol]

Post August 25th, 2005, 12:44 pm

Points on hand: 2,368.00 Points
Lol...how did I not catch that? "SixFags"...

Anyway...the last time i was there, Joker's Jinx was still goin. I'm almost sure that Six Flags Fiesta Texas won't be getting a coaster any time soon. Obviously, they can offord it cause they're crappin out coasters in the more popular parks. SFOT got Titan a few years ago, SFGAdventure got Kingda Ka and their new woodie, SFOG is getting Goliath, and other parks are getting rides.

I think it's a matter of popularity per park, if it isn't booming (SFMM, for instance) then I think SF will just leave it behind. I thought the Rattler was in the quarry along with Krypton Coaster.

If SF is going to add a new coaster to a SF park in Texas, it would probably be SFOT (if they have space).

Post August 25th, 2005, 12:56 pm

Points on hand: 2,931.00 Points

Post August 25th, 2005, 12:57 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Originally posted by MasterPi

If SF is going to add a new coaster to a SF park in Texas, it would probably be SFOT (if they have space).
Space? You want space? Well, there is space over by the boardwalk where Joker's Revenge used to be ... else, BRING OUT THE DYNAMITE!

Post August 25th, 2005, 1:05 pm

Points on hand: 2,368.00 Points
I know where Joker's Revenge is! I know they have space! I was just saying that SFFT is not something Six Flags is focusing on. They want the already popular parks to remain that way. Almost like an expirement! "Let's see if this one is popular...guess not! Mine as well leave it and get our money back on some of the popular rides we built so we can build more Batman Clones in very un-Batman themed areas."-Six Flags impression.[8D]

Post August 25th, 2005, 1:06 pm

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

they could expand alot at SFFT where jokers revenge was theres tons of room hell i would build up on the quarry too.

a lift hill could go up the quarry then the first drop goes right thorugh the quarry that would be sweet

Return to General Theme Park Discussions