Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports Mini Valleyfair PTR

Mini Valleyfair PTR

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Post June 21st, 2011, 1:56 am

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
So I woke up at 8 a.m. this morning and couldn't fall back asleep, so I called my friend and asked whether or not he'd be interested in driving us out to Valleyfair if I were to buy all of our food and drank.

There were no lines, and it was supposed to rain but it didn't! I can honestly say, after being arrested there last year and banned all year, this visit was the redeeming experience I needed to make peace with the incident.

High Roller has a new paint job and it's noticeable. And it still runs really great. Classic.

Steel Venom. Blah. It's cool.

Wild Thing was surprisingly wild today.. I rode very front and very back and for some reason I felt an exceptional push and pull on respective ends this time riding it. It was great.

Excalibur, 3 times. STILL SICK AS poop. Love every minute of it.

Renegade is currently peaking! It's fantastic. It's no longer retaining that new woodie smooth character, and is currently just touching the surface of it's glory days where you get the extra kick in the ass with the great pacing. It also seems to be going faster than I recalled.

Corkscrew looks good but I decided it's the only roller coaster, other than Mad Mouse (which also got painted orange... there's a whole lot of orange in the park now, I mean it.. fishy) that I'd be okay with them tearing out to build something new and awesome in its place.

Other flat rides:
Thunder Canyon 1x
Power Tower Red 1x Blue 1x
Xtreme Swing 3x
Riptide 1x
Hydroblaster 1x

These two tall rides do look great together. To this day two of the most graceful ride experiences to be found! Lovely.

It is beautiful. Sometimes I forget to acknowledge her curves.

Valleyfair is full of great skylines from all angles.

Lines ain' shiii.

It's me up there...

gettin' them hoes wet.

and so we parted after 6 long hours =[

Image[

She's a beaut... I plan on getting back there for a full day soon.
Last edited by GerstlCrazy on June 21st, 2011, 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post June 21st, 2011, 6:55 am

Points on hand: 209.00 Points
Bank: 311.00 Points
Arrested? Why?
All RCCAs should be RMC'd. And that event shall be henceforth known as the Rollercaust.

Post June 21st, 2011, 10:30 am
GavG Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 973.00 Points
Bank: 950.00 Points
Sounds like you had a great day with no queues. I love them days when every ride is a walk on [:)]

I will say don't wish the corkscrew away, when we lost ours at Alton it was a sad day and rides like that will never be built again. I may just be being nostalgic, but have lost alot of rides I grew up with and it is sad [:(]

Post June 21st, 2011, 1:58 pm

^The ONLY reason I said that was the hypothetical reason that they may need to create space in the future to build a new roller coaster, should they plan to. The park is low on space but I think we still might be one or two more park additions away from tearing a ride down.

I just beg that it won't be Excalibur.

Post June 21st, 2011, 3:31 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Originally posted by GerstlCrazy

I were to buy all of our food and drank.

gettin' them hoes wet.

Cut the rich suburban bullshit. You're not black or from "the inner city".
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post June 21st, 2011, 4:25 pm

Lol, considering you're the only one who seems to have this problem with me, and considering the rest of us have countless problems with you...

No.

Post June 21st, 2011, 5:22 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,537.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

I agree with gerstlcrazy.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post June 21st, 2011, 5:31 pm
True Addicts
True Addicts

Post June 21st, 2011, 7:39 pm

Points on hand: 1,085.00 Points
Gerstlcrazy, tell us about you getting arrested. Lol

Nice trip report though.
This is not my signature.

Post June 21st, 2011, 7:46 pm

Points on hand: 400.00 Points
love this post, sorry it messed up and posted it twice >_<

Post June 21st, 2011, 7:47 pm

Points on hand: 400.00 Points

Originally posted by Coasterkidmwm

Troll.

Read that, it may help your problems my friend.

Post June 21st, 2011, 8:16 pm
True Addicts
True Addicts

I'm pretty sure working on my thesis is enough of a life. Thanks for the pro tip.

Post June 21st, 2011, 11:13 pm

The undercover parking lot security saw my friend drinking in the car as we waited out a bad storm and popped us off. This was May 22nd, 2010, and so it was my birthday the night before, and so I failed the breathilizers we were all issued. In turn they searched us illegally and found my pot and paraphernalia and my friend had ecstasy on her so they arrested us at that instant. It was so embarrassing lol. Once they handed out the year long park evictions, I think I started crying. I can't remember. I remember coming into the chatroom here that night and crying to some of you though.

It was a long year, the only thing I rode before the storm was Steel Venom. So yesterday was hugely refreshing.

Post June 21st, 2011, 11:34 pm

I knew it had something to do with drugs... lol

Post June 21st, 2011, 11:41 pm

Well yeah. One can assume and I will say that was the end of my usage lol. Coasterkidmwm will say otherwise.

And he knows me better.

Post June 22nd, 2011, 12:02 am
True Addicts
True Addicts

The undercover parking lot security saw my friend drinking in the car as we waited out a bad storm and popped us off. This was May 22nd, 2010, and so it was my birthday the night before, and so I failed the breathilizers we were all issued. In turn they searched us illegally and found my pot and paraphernalia and my friend had ecstasy on her so they arrested us at that instant. It was so embarrassing lol. Once they handed out the year long park evictions, I think I started crying. I can't remember. I remember coming into the chatroom here that night and crying to some of you though.

It was a long year, the only thing I rode before the storm was Steel Venom. So yesterday was hugely refreshing.

Being high while driving and helps keep everyone safe on the road **thumbs up**

Post June 22nd, 2011, 12:07 am

At least the black people in the parking lot didn't scare him.

Post June 22nd, 2011, 12:11 am

Lol.

Coasterkidmwm, I wasn't the one driving. Good joke (as usual).

Post June 22nd, 2011, 1:23 am
True Addicts
True Addicts

I'm criticising you and your friend who from what you've described was about to drive buzzed, drunk, "just a shot", whatever.

Even if you hit a tree it's still terrible for the tree. The tree is a living thing.

It was smirnoff ice wasn't it?

Post June 22nd, 2011, 1:42 am

Yep, good reading Matt. We went to Valleyfair, paid for entry, rode Steel Venom, got in the car for a few drinks and planned to hit the road right after.

Good lord, someone put my sock in his mouth.

Post June 22nd, 2011, 4:30 am
GavG Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 973.00 Points
Bank: 950.00 Points

^The ONLY reason I said that was the hypothetical reason that they may need to create space in the future to build a new roller coaster, should they plan to. The park is low on space but I think we still might be one or two more park additions away from tearing a ride down.

I just beg that it won't be Excalibur.

Have you ever seen Blackpool Pleasure beach? It in itself proves there is always space to build a new ride [:)] I do know where you are coming from and maybe if 13 was a good ride it would of been worth losing Corkscrew.

Post June 22nd, 2011, 11:00 am
True Addicts
True Addicts

Yep, good reading Matt. We went to Valleyfair, paid for entry, rode Steel Venom, got in the car for a few drinks and planned to hit the road right after.

Good lord, someone put my sock in his mouth.

You and your dumb friends are doing drugs at some point before you drive and you're like 17. You've barely started to drive and quite frankly aren't good at it (no 17 year old is), and you don't really know how to tell what you're doing to your body, and you're endangering everyone else around you so you can have suburban ya-ha time with your parents money. I don't care if you do that and then wait six hours, you still have no idea what you're doing to yourself and shouldn't be doing it.

And for the record I'm not good at driving either, which is why if I went to Avis I'd have to grab my ankles to get a rental car. It's an experience thing that takes years to get right.

And you had to be looking shady for quite a long time if you bothered to attract the attention of an undercover. Most of them don't like filling out the paperwork associated with that kind of thing and usually feel pretty guilty about tickets, but your little group was being blatantly stupid enough to get one.

Why would someone bring E to am amusement park? Like I can see having a bong or something in the car or having E on you if you're at some crappy Disney light up thing but Valleyfair?

Post June 22nd, 2011, 11:58 am

Originally posted by Coasterkidmwm

I don't care if you do that and then wait six hours, you still have no idea what you're doing to yourself and shouldn't be doing it.

What is this!? A hint of care and compassion for others? Shucks, Matthew. [:I]

And you are right. I have been trying to get this across to you for awhile now. IT WAS OVER A YEAR AGO. I don't do that stupid poop anymore, it's not worth it.

Can you just resort back to the gay jokes?

Post June 22nd, 2011, 2:16 pm
True Addicts
True Addicts

Can you just resort back to the "I want attention" jokes?

Fix'd

Post June 22nd, 2011, 2:25 pm

Next

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports