Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports Mini Valleyfair PTR

Mini Valleyfair PTR

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Post June 22nd, 2011, 8:33 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points

Post June 22nd, 2011, 10:42 pm

Points on hand: 638.00 Points
GerstCrazy, Valleyfair does have the right to search your vehicle whenever they want. You are on private property and Valleyfair security are not police offers they are a private entity. Therefore they do not have to follow the 4th amendment like government operated police do. Here is a little article expelling this.

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/ ... 30183.html

Also I have to disagree with you on how Renegade is running. It has been getting worse over the years. The fact is that the ride is slowing down. It used to record 42 to 45 second lap times. (Timed by the last car passing the top of the lift till the first car hitting the first brake.) Now it will run 49 second lap times. Heck Valleyfair even messed up the braking program and computer. The ride will have a overspeed fault after 46 seconds now which isn't right at all. I am highly disappointed in how Valleyfair has really let the ride go.

Corkscrew will not be going anywhere. Why would it get torn down after they just paid for a full paint job on the ride. Excalibur will be staying to since they have really been spending money on that ride to fix it up. Last time I was at the park they started to add new catwalks to the lift from the station.

Right now it seems that Antiques will be moved over to the old Chaos spot to make room for a new attraction in the next few years. (This is a solid possibility being they did not replace the path from Waves exit over to the new pavers by Monster.) They didn't put down brick pavers there for a reason and it's not because it would cost to much. I am sure it's not that expensive to complete that little area. Something is coming there in the next few years for sure.

Anyways, I hope you get a full day at the park and get a few more rides than what you got. Also I hope to see more photos sometime.

Post June 22nd, 2011, 10:51 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Drinking underaged in the car is probable cause dipshit.

I love stoner lawyers, they're always wrong lol
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post June 23rd, 2011, 12:03 am

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Topdrag, what is your fetish with defying everything everyone says, lol.

I don't care about the year ago incident anymore, so talk about it if you care... And I was just expressing my opinion about the rides, Corkscrew being my least favorite and the one I'd most willingly give up. Of course I didn't expect that my opinion would actually be true.

Post June 23rd, 2011, 3:01 pm

Points on hand: 638.00 Points
I don't have a fetish for defying everything someone says. I like to post the facts about things. Im sure you don't care about the incident from a year ago since your the one that brought it up. Didn't really have to unless you wanted to talk about it. Honestly I don't care much for people that want attention like that but whatever.

This was enough posting from me for a while. Back to my life I go...

Post June 23rd, 2011, 4:17 pm

Points on hand: 535.00 Points
You're gonna pull that card out huh...XD

lol
"Don't be a disability"... yep, still keeping that. :P

Post June 23rd, 2011, 11:12 pm

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points

Previous

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports