Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports my hersheypark trip

my hersheypark trip

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Post August 3rd, 2004, 10:37 pm

Points on hand: 200.00 Points

I went to hersheypark last weekend and got on all of the coasters aspeted the storm runner and the sidewinder. My frist coaster of the day was the wildmouse I relly like that coaster I had my arms up and my mom was scacming. The next ride I got on was the wildcat I like this ride but it is relly rough it is a wooden twister coaster. The next ride I got on was the lighing racer it is a racing wooden coaster it is smother than the wildcat it is the same tipe of coaster only smother. I ate my lunch after riding the lighing racer I had a cheeesebuger and a midine charry coke I aslo saared fires with my mom and dad. The next ride that I got on was the trailbazer it is a arrow mine train coaster it is hard for someone tall like me to get in the cars on this ride I like this ride alot. The next coaster I got on was the sooperdopper looper I like this ride becuse it is smoth and dosn'nt go relly fast. The next ride I got on was the fanderbender a buber car ride after that ride I got on the comet my last ride of the day the comet is an out and back wooden coaster it is a liitle rough but alot of fun it looked like it was going to rain all day but it din't rain at all it was just couldy and humed I had a good day at hersheypark I reemed the park to anyone who is in pa the park is in dary township near haerbrg.

Post August 31st, 2004, 1:37 pm

Points on hand: 2,325.00 Points
You really gotta do a freaking spell check next time, check your spelling you're really inaccurate and hard to understand dude!

Post August 31st, 2004, 6:22 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 2,918.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

I for one would like to know what "aspeted" means [lol]

either buy a dictionary or slow down, because its really quite hard to follow what you're talking about in this one. I think most of your mistakes are just due to pressing the key too many times etc etc.

But anyway, the report is a little, erm, basic and its not thorough enough, why not have another go [;)]

Post October 29th, 2004, 11:30 pm

Points on hand: 5,694.00 Points

Post October 29th, 2004, 11:35 pm

Points on hand: 2,083.00 Points

ignore these hipicrits, it sounds like it was fun.

Post October 30th, 2004, 12:34 am
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

^... not only did you spell the word wrong, its spelled hypocrites, but you also used the word completely wrong.[lol]
the definition is - a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he does not hold.
Now how do they fall into that catagory? [lol]
Anyways, about the trip report, spend more time describing details of the ride, instead of just what you did. SO that way, we know about how fun the ride is, so that way, us reader's will be able to understand in more depth how great the park really is. Also, better spelling would make the report easier to understand

Post November 2nd, 2004, 5:19 pm

Points on hand: 4,530.00 Points
i was at hershey on saturday evening to nite, read my other trip report (didn't write it yet)

Post November 2nd, 2004, 6:27 pm
Brtnboarder495 Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,362.00 Points

Post November 3rd, 2004, 6:09 pm

Points on hand: 4,530.00 Points
Originally posted by Brtnboarder495

Errm, wasnt that Sunday?

are you talking to me?? Technically i was there sunday, cause i got on great bear after midnight, but not sunday sunday

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports