Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area My newest coaster project....

My newest coaster project....

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post February 3rd, 2005, 8:18 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Hey [:D] This is Pump, and i am working on my brand new Euro-Fighter coaster (Inspired by Dirk_Ermen...Thanx DIRK!![8D]). But this coaster is looking pretty awesome...it really tested my smoothing skills, if you have made a Euro, then you will know how hard it is to make a Euro smooth... well, this coaster is really smooth so far... but let me give you a little element summary...one of the elements is a Reversed Roll Back Dive Loop, (all of these elements are custom made by the way...[:D]) and a custom Dive Loop, and Dirk_Ermen's new element that i have recreated, so i would like to thank him in advance for giving me permission to use this element, and remember this element is all DIRK!!![:)] so i have some screenies..so here is the link! enjoy! http://nldc.interfix.net/p287

PumpMeUp

Post February 4th, 2005, 1:32 pm

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

Looking good Pump, just waiting to see the finished version. I hope its good. Keep giving us updates!

Return to Hard Hat Area