Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area My Rides.

My Rides.

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post September 24th, 2006, 8:55 pm

Points on hand: 2,931.00 Points
Well hello [:D]

As many of you know I haven't posted rides in ages...and thats only because I can't never really finish them or get stuck or something. But I uploaded one coaster to the NLDC scrap yard that I made a little while ago (like June"ish") So take a look if you like. Its a fast paced Intiman Rocket Coaster made with elementry, ahg, and purg. I jus thought it wasent my best so i didnt upload. I'll also be uploading an Intiman Plug N Play Tommorow because its to late now and i have to get up for school tommorow. My skill have improved since the ride in the scrap yard and hopefully I will have more rides up as my skills have gotten better. So tell me how you liked the ride in the forum [:)]

Pics of the "Chimaera" ( a rocket coaster) can be found

here.http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p2303

Goodbye [:D]
Last edited by CoAsTeRkRazY on September 25th, 2006, 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post September 25th, 2006, 7:08 pm
Brtnboarder495 Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,362.00 Points
Looks a bit over tooled to be honest, I think your a bit hooked on AHG.

Simplify things a bit more, other than that decent thus far.

Post September 25th, 2006, 7:25 pm

thanks ^ [:D]

more comments would be appriciated [:D]

Post September 25th, 2006, 7:46 pm

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

Exit of dive loop = Ouch! There are some other things, but I know if I tried to explain them you wouldn't grasp the idea.

Post September 28th, 2006, 6:34 pm

yea thats probably one of the biggest reasons i didnt upload cause of the bump before the "inclined immelmanish" thing...i know how to fix it now..i jus dont really want to.

Return to Hard Hat Area