Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 Need advise on making videos for NL2 coasters

Need advise on making videos for NL2 coasters

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Points on hand: 999.00 Points
Hey Everyone,

I wanted to start using youtube videos of coasters I make and need some advise since Im a total newbee at it.

I have just the basic NL2 (not pro) and I made my first video using Bandicam on my recent coaster Altered Beast.
I just got the free download of Bandicam last night and made a real basic video. It looks ok but nothing compared to what I have seen from others.

I would like to learn to make videos with music, scene fades and changes and make them look more professional but again, what I have tried with Bandicam is pretty basic.

Can I get some advise on what programs to possibly get ? should upgrading to NL2 pro be a start?

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
^ Yea, NL2 pro unlocks so much video stuff that it is almost essential. It makes it much easier to get sounds and video out cleanly. Then you need a video editor to compress it and make it look good.

Points on hand: 15,383.90 Points
highdesertmike wrote:
I have just the basic NL2 (not pro) and I made my first video using Bandicam on my recent coaster Altered Beast.
I just got the free download of Bandicam last night and made a real basic video. It looks ok but nothing compared to what I have seen from others.

Recording with the 'O' key in play mode is objectively better because you don't have to toggle as many settings, and Bandicam might record lag, depending on how well or badly your computer runs NL2. If it still looks fine framerate-wise even when recording with Bandicam, then good for you. It just seems to me like doing a slightly more complicated set-up to accomplish the exact same thing.

highdesertmike wrote:
should upgrading to NL2 pro be a start?

If you have the money, cuz then you can record 60 fps natively, use motion blur, no watermark, and all that fun stuff.
I wonder if I should start using motion blur again even tho I don't like how long it takes.

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2