Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area nemesis inferno

nemesis inferno

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post April 22nd, 2008, 3:44 pm

Points on hand: 3,805.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
quick question before i get started, has anyone already made a recreation of nemesis inferno on nl that's been posted on this site, cus i thought it might be fun, post as quickly as possible before i start then realise its already been done.
Cradled by two loving arms that I'd die for,
One little kiss and Felina goodbye.

Post April 22nd, 2008, 3:52 pm

Points on hand: 290.00 Points

Have you ever seen a good recreation in NL? There are very few that are good. I think its possibly a bit out of your league, i wouldn't be able to do it.

Post April 22nd, 2008, 3:59 pm

Points on hand: 3,805.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
i wanna go, see what will happen lol, don't give up hope just yet, i am getting better, just look at queen, and that was without a good layout already made[:D]
Cradled by two loving arms that I'd die for,
One little kiss and Felina goodbye.

Post April 22nd, 2008, 4:13 pm

Points on hand: 2,481.00 Points

HOORAY!!! ALTON IS BACK!!!!! [:D]

welcome back from your friend, ck93 [:D]
Founder of the (Un-Official) Site Welcoming Crew --- I'M CUCKOO FOR COASTERCRAZY!!!

Post April 22nd, 2008, 4:32 pm

Points on hand: 9,697.00 Points
^Unbelievable.

I don't think I have a good recreation of it, but good luck with it. It will, as alton said, be difficult.
X2 ??? Intimidator 305 ??? Millennium Force ??? Iron Rattler ??? El Toro ??? Fury 325 ??? Maverick ??? Skyrush ??? Twisted Timbers ??? Voyage

Post April 22nd, 2008, 7:30 pm

Points on hand: 2,268.00 Points

Recreations are the last thing yu should do in NL. You should wait untill your building skills are at least at, or above the real good NL jockies.

I've tried a Scream! recreation several times, and each time there is just one small thing that doesn't match up, so I end up scratching the track, and starting over. If one thing doesn't match, then a lot of things won't match.
Hates oscar for taking points...

Post April 23rd, 2008, 3:57 pm

Points on hand: 2,481.00 Points

Originally posted by tiepilot35

^Unbelievable.

wtf?!?! what did i ever do to you?!?! leave me alone, im not attacking you for welcoming someone [stoning]
Founder of the (Un-Official) Site Welcoming Crew --- I'M CUCKOO FOR COASTERCRAZY!!!

Return to Hard Hat Area