Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Nemesis like Floorless.

Nemesis like Floorless.

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post May 5th, 2007, 11:41 am

Points on hand: 2,506.00 Points

Hey guys.
Im making this wicked new coaster. I have no idea what to call it but it is based on the ride Nemesis at Alton Towers. It so far has 2 inversions including a Dive loop and a Corkscrew/Zero g kinda thing. But im stuck. http://www.NoLimitsDevCenter.net/p3532
2 things - I need a name and i need some ideas on how to finish it.
Lets start on the names. I dont want anything to fancy lol. Something that will go with the ride. Like a mythical name like Nemesis is. If you have any ideas it would be highly appreciated.
The ending - I would really like another inversion. Maybe a corkscrew or something. If you have any ideas please say!
I hope im not asking too much. You dont have to answer these questions but you can discuss or tell me what you think is wrong or good so that i can improve!
Thanks!

Jordz.
Last edited by Jordz on May 5th, 2007, 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post May 5th, 2007, 11:53 am

Points on hand: 196.00 Points

First of all, this ride looks pretty cool! I really like the first drop. Anyway, I have no idea, how to name it, but for the last element I would recomend a barrelroll or a cutback. It depents on what speed the train would come through.

Return to Hard Hat Area