Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! New B&M Prototype to Gardaland for 2011

New B&M Prototype to Gardaland for 2011

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Post April 12th, 2011, 2:44 pm

Points on hand: 9,043.00 Points

Well,as you can see,the ride is really short but one of the most comfortable I've ever rode in my life!
Smoothness is incredible,no head bumping,great speed for a 33meters.
The angle of the lift gives you such a weird visual impact of the first drop...it looks vertical and it is psychologically devastating[:D]
First drop is amazing...it reaches high speed in a moment and it changes from a "loss of weight" feeling to a beautiful g force.
It goes through a wild banked turn among trees and it comes out to plunge in the 0 groll which is totally exciting.
The second part goes through quick changes of direction and 2 water splashes;the final inline twist is slow and it gives a particular ejecting sensation!
Considering the limits of space and height,this ride is perfect!
Especially comparing it to the rest of Vekoma coasters of the park,which are becoming really painful.

Post April 12th, 2011, 3:23 pm

Points on hand: 2,837.21 Points
Bank: 6,969.69 Points
lol @ Freddie. And btw I usually hold on when there are OTSRs...it's just not all that comfortable to have your hands up with them, and it seems a bit pointless if you don't actually have the freedom you'd get from a lapbar. There are exceptions of course, but I think with B&M I hold on most of the time.

Previous

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!