Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! New GCI for Morey's Piers in 2013!

New GCI for Morey's Piers in 2013!

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Post June 12th, 2011, 2:36 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,115.00 Points

i rode terminator, i wasn't necessarily 100 percent disappointed, but it was not all that. ,maybe it hadnt broken in enough,or the awful theming was too distracting and tacky for me . then again it certainly is " no ghostrider" so i might have had my hopes set too high. in comparison psyclone was a much more exciting ride when it opened,

Post June 12th, 2011, 2:51 pm

Points on hand: 2,704.00 Points
Originally posted by Real

Well, Thunderhead wasn't as smooth as it was when I rode it a year after opening. Same for Lightning Racer. M&V are hit and miss. Look at Fireball, that tracking looked perfect and reports were about the same. Even the RPOV's didn't show anything weird.

Well lightning racers track and curves were perfect, it was just the flexing of the track that causes it to have a bit of jack hammering, trust me its not the tracks fault it was rough. And Fireball does have lots of kinks. Alot. Just look at the reverse pov.

Post June 13th, 2011, 5:07 pm

Points on hand: 1,601.00 Points
I enjoy GCIs because they're just fun. Not necessarily #1 rides, and far from the most intense coasters out there, but the new ones are just smooth and a lot of fun.

Previous

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!