Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! New Maurer S??????hne spinner - Linnanm?????ki - 2008

New Maurer S??????hne spinner - Linnanm?????ki - 2008

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Points on hand: 5,801.00 Points

Maurer S?????????hne will be building their 20th spinning coaster at Linnanm?????????ki for 2008. The coaster will be 17 meters high and will be built above an existing water ride.

http://rcdb.com/m/document264.htm
http://rcdb.com/m/id3916.htm

Post May 16th, 2007, 9:56 am
D86 User avatar

Points on hand: 690.00 Points
WHAT'S THE POINT?!!!!

Of course, i know i should be proud of this but i'm NOT!. :D

I mean really, the park is overfull of rides and speacially coaster now, so what's the point to add one more to there? The Park manager is total @$$hole.. :D

There's this new MS coaster, on 200m away there E-motion coaster by mack (under 400m long) and there 100m away there's Premier Rides short watercoaster.. Arggh. I can't stand my homepark anymore. :D

but could someone be nice and made proper re-creation from this for NL? =)

Post May 16th, 2007, 10:07 am

Points on hand: 2,400.00 Points

Wow, it looks... ugly. The ride itself looks fantastic but as for aesthetics...

Post May 20th, 2007, 6:30 am

Points on hand: 5,473.00 Points
Originally posted by D86

WHAT'S THE POINT?!!!!

Of course, i know i should be proud of this but i'm NOT!. :D

I mean really, the park is overfull of rides and speacially coaster now, so what's the point to add one more to there? The Park manager is total @$$hole.. :D

There's this new MS coaster, on 200m away there E-motion coaster by mack (under 400m long) and there 100m away there's Premier Rides short watercoaster.. Arggh. I can't stand my homepark anymore. :D

but could someone be nice and made proper re-creation from this for NL? =)

I don't see what your so upset about. This should be great news. Yeah the latest coasters with the ball coaster, the E-motion coaster and the watercoaster isn't the best rides around, but Maurer Sohne spinners are actually amazing rides. You should be glad that you finally get a good coaster, and not some strange prototype. I love Maurer Sohne spinners and this does not look like an exception.
Coaster count: 153
Moving to Singapore in july!

Post June 1st, 2007, 6:59 pm
Jer User avatar

Points on hand: 1,089.00 Points

Does tihs seem a ltitle strange to anyone else.

I mean they just got Kirnu right? it's kinda of strange the same year they annouced another new coaster for next year.
Phoenix|Maverick|Skyrush|RFII|Leviathan|Bizzaro[SFNE]|Bdash|Griffon|El Toro|Verbolten
RIP Chiller: 1997-2008

Post June 5th, 2007, 3:09 pm

Points on hand: 5,473.00 Points
Originally posted by IamtheInterpol

Does tihs seem a ltitle strange to anyone else.

I mean they just got Kirnu right? it's kinda of strange the same year they annouced another new coaster for next year.

Strange? how. They just show that they are serious, and want to expand. Nothing is better than parks getting a new coaster each year[;)] And remember SFGAdv, with kingda Ka and El Toro.
Coaster count: 153
Moving to Singapore in july!

Post June 5th, 2007, 3:21 pm

Points on hand: 1,152.00 Points
Lol, in Belgium, parks announce 2 coasters and a Giant Frisbee at once (Bobbejaanland), followed by years of silence, off course
This looks like a fun coaster overall, just a strange location [:)]

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!