Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area New Millenium Flyer

New Millenium Flyer

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post July 8th, 2007, 10:56 am

Points on hand: 2,506.00 Points

Hey guys.
I have started and am over half way through my next project. It is a Millenium Flyer and is based around Renegade and Troy. It has a height of 128ft and the first drop is pretty steep. So far there are 11 moments of airtime and loads of places where there are high laterals. It reaches speeds of around 50mph and at the moment keeps it going through out the ride.
Although i need to ask a question. On one of the turns there is a slpit second of 1.8 laterals and on one of the low airtime hills(kind of the station fly through) there is -1.7 negetive. Are these two high? If you could let me know that would be great so i can sort it out.
I also really need a name. I can never think of any so if you have any names pop out to you just write them in this topic.
Heres the link - http://www.NoLimitsDevCenter.net/p3717
Tell me what you think and if you have any thing to help me imrpove it just say so here.
Thanks!

Jordz.

Post July 8th, 2007, 11:07 am

Points on hand: 5,801.00 Points

That airtime is definatly too high, the lateral g's could probably be a little less to be considered realistic.

Return to Hard Hat Area