Board index Roller Coaster Games Scream Machines New to SM

New to SM

Discuss anything related to Scream Machines!

Post July 18th, 2009, 5:38 pm

Points on hand: 1,676.00 Points
Any tutorials around for SM. I've clicking for hours and still can't get a piece of track down. Call me stupid if need be. Readme file doesn't help much.

If anyone can point me in the right direction. And does anyone have a copy of the Object Editor v1.2, seems it's no longer available from wounded-heart, I get a page not found on the link.

Thanks.
Last edited by Onjin on July 19th, 2009, 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post July 19th, 2009, 6:47 pm
Blade User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 6,325.00 Points
Use the scream machines help instead, which you can find by going to the start menu, all programs, and then scream machines.

Post July 20th, 2009, 10:50 am

That is file that I read. Doesn't really give too much detail or what to select to get a track piece down. I figured that out though, you have to have the station down first.

Thanks for the reply Blade. You have any info on the Object Editor, why I can't download it?

Post July 20th, 2009, 5:18 pm

Points on hand: 4,334.00 Points

Post July 25th, 2009, 1:58 pm

Thanks coasterbum, that helped some, then I found some tuts in the articles section.

What I haven't been able to find is how to make custom inversions. Banking gets tweeked when trying to make a dive turn like the Riddler has. Any tips?

Post August 7th, 2009, 4:50 pm

Hi. Sorry about the late reply. For any tracks you like to edit, simply click on (Review) and it should bring your track to the wireframe editing view and maybe click on where it says (3D) on the top right of the editor. I assume your at the editing part of the editor. Now there is something that says (banking) on the bottom left. Try this and click on where it says (relative) that should make any bad tweeks go away. Note it won't work unless you click on any section of the track to specify where the problem might be at. Try playing around with the sliders, the buttons and experiment on what you can come up with. Hope that's what ur asking for or maybe someone can explain the details better than I can. For custom inversions you may want to check out the prefab at: http://www.wounded-heart.com/downloads.asp?product=3

Post August 7th, 2009, 5:50 pm

Thanks, yeah you got it right. I was trying to do the banking with the vertise selected not the track itself. I'll give it a whurl. I have all the downloads from Wounded Heart except the Object Editor. I get a page not found when trying to download that. If you have a copy could you send it to me? I think my email is in my member info. I think. Let me know. And thanks for the help.

Post August 8th, 2009, 1:04 am

You are quite welcome and I sure have a copy of the object edtior. Anytime you need it, PM me your email address and i'll certainly email it to you.

Return to Scream Machines