Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 NoLimits Coaster 2 Tutorials and Templates Newton 2 Help? (B&M Drop)

Newton 2 Help? (B&M Drop)

A place for NoLimits Coaster 2 Tutorials, Seeds, Flat Rides, 3D Files and Designs.

Post November 30th, 2015, 11:34 am

Points on hand: 55.00 Points
Hi... I am new to Newton 2, and I am trying to make a classic B&M sitdown as my first coaster. I am struggling on getting the drop right. There are almost no tutorials on Youtube for Newton 2 at all, much less a B&M drop. And TheRealEntropy's tutorials are somewhat helpful, but they don't explain what each feature is, and how it works, he just tells you exactly what to do. I can't learn from that. So I guess this isn't necessarily just a post for help for a B&M drop, but also a request that someone experienced in Newton 2 start a tutorial series for Newton 2. That would seriously be awesome. Anyways, anybody have a B&M drop I can download to look at, or just some written help would suffice. Thanks!

Post December 1st, 2015, 10:02 am

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
^ Well we need to know what B&M drop you want to replicate. Twisted (seen on their loopers) or straight one with a pre-drop?

:)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2 Tutorials and Templates