Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 NL-2 demo sound issue

NL-2 demo sound issue

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Post January 12th, 2014, 2:16 pm

Points on hand: 671.00 Points
Just started playing and am very disappointed with the sound, everything is full volume wherever you are. Walk so far away you can hardly see the track and everything is just as loud as when you're riding.

For example - everywhere you go you can hear the chainlink whenever its running, just like you were on the car being lifted.

Is it me - a setting I've not spotted or just NL2?

NL1 in this respect is perfect.

Post January 12th, 2014, 7:09 pm

Points on hand: 5,716.00 Points
Bank: 2,500.00 Points

Post January 12th, 2014, 9:40 pm

Points on hand: 2,891.00 Points
Originally posted by alanr

Just started playing and am very disappointed with the sound, everything is full volume wherever you are. Walk so far away you can hardly see the track and everything is just as loud as when you're riding.

For example - everywhere you go you can hear the chainlink whenever its running, just like you were on the car being lifted.

Is it me - a setting I've not spotted or just NL2?

NL1 in this respect is perfect.

A very small number of people are reporting similar issues, but we are unable to track the issue at this time due to the low occurence. We recommend you make sure you are running the latest versions of your video and sound drivers. Be sure also that you are operating the latest BIOS on your motherboard, often tied to audio issues. Google is your friend here.

Post January 13th, 2014, 3:27 pm

Points on hand: 671.00 Points
Ok - sorted - thank you.

Updated sound drivers (Realtek High Definition Audio) to something later (2009!!!) and all seems to work as expected. Was 2008, now 2009, can't imagine why such a small change should make all the difference but it does.

Thanks to all .....

Post January 13th, 2014, 3:40 pm

Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2