Board index Public Relations Contests NL international Contest... Results?

NL international Contest... Results?

Only official CoasterCrazy.com Contests are posted here.

Post July 4th, 2003, 1:48 am

Points on hand: 3,012.00 Points
Late, very late, much too late...

However, Are there any winners?

There have been two people actualy contributing, one for the german 'freifahrt', on for the 'international section'.

Both did an excellent job with creating coasters gently swaying through the landscape. Both cared a lot for appropriate operation & support. Both almost perfectly matched the almost countless contest rules.

Psychedelic (freifahrt) provided the 'Hiasl-Express'
G-Force Addict (intnl.) provided the 'Tomahawk'

So there is a package containing the two tracks, as well as all the objects, environments, etc. for riding these. Also including the original documentation & contestant track.
http://62.75.150.161:8080/wbw3/ffwbw3_results.zip (ca 2.6MB)

Are there any winners? Yes & No.

I think both have deservered a BIG prize for really putting their efforts into this and contributing.

As for the Bad Burgbach Bergbruch administration: Plans to build that coaster have been dismissed due to lack of public interest.

redunzelizer

Post July 5th, 2003, 1:30 am

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Umm red, I submitted one there killer...met all criteria and even some of the bonus stuff, didnt get it huh?

was called Ivee

Post July 6th, 2003, 7:37 am

Points on hand: 3,012.00 Points
Arghhhhhhh... TOOOOO BAD! [xx(]

Sorry, but actually did never get that one... [?]

Post July 21st, 2003, 5:13 pm

Points on hand: 3,039.00 Points
yup way too late. I appreciate it you did post a message here though.

Next time when hosting a contest maybe coming up with results or scores would be a good thing. And you should be way more carefull with tracks. That you missed Real's entry really is a shame. I hoped for a match between the two of us which I probably would have lost but it would have been cool.
Most people put loads of time in building a ride for a contest and if they don't even get judged or even get deleted by accident that really isn't a nice thing. Maybe Real's mail didn't ever make it which is very doubtfull.
I hope you can be a bit more precise next time. The contest started of so nice but it's a shame it had to end like this.
Anyway just a pitty you couldn't find the time to do the judging.

I took Psy's ride for a spin and it also was a very nice one, it would have been a close call between the 3 rides. Could have been fun...

Return to Contests