Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 NL2 Buddy System - Never Lose Months of Work To Corruption

NL2 Buddy System - Never Lose Months of Work To Corruption

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Metazoanhaddock User avatar

Points on hand: 3,327.00 Points
Bank: 52,337.00 Points
This topic is to let people know about a new feature we're offering on the site. It's basically a storage drive set up by staff to help prevent the loss of project files due to corruption.

Members can apply to get a folder in the drive (to which only they and one person of their choice will have access) all they have to do is PM me their email and they will be promptly given their own file and appropriate permissions.

If you have any questions you can direct them towards Oscar, Blase, or me in the form of a PM or by posting in this topic.
Head Moderator
Director, Structural Engineer - PEAK Amusements
Site Contest Judge (Supporting)
Chatroom Admin

Blase Rhine User avatar

Points on hand: 30,499.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Thank you so much for posting this! After almost losing all of my work, I think this is a great idea as not only will it allow you to not lose your work but it also will bring you closer to other users on the site! If anyone has any questions about this as Meta said, feel free to PM me about them.
Sometimes I dream of unicorns and oreos

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2