Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area {NL2}City Park - Park Update 5/21

{NL2}City Park - Park Update 5/21

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Points on hand: 6,842.00 Points
Hello ALL, I know it's been a long while since you've seen an update from any DechLave park but, I can assure you guys that work on them hasn't stopped! At the moment City Park is the one receiving the most attention as it's the park that's the closest to being completed and released. Nothing extremely major has taken place in the park since the last update, mainly just a lot of landscape and miscellaneous scenery work. Not much else to say, so enjoy the screens :D

screenshot-2015-06-05-12-43-59.png

screenshot-2015-06-01-10-26-53.png

You can see that DechLave has made use of nSeven's foliage set as well as CodeMaster's rock set!

screenshot-2015-06-05-13-42-39.png

There aren't too many things left to show that you guys haven't already seen in this park... Although, the park is literally 5% away from being done and ready for release, I don't want to set an estimated release date because I don't know when I'll complete the remaining 5% and I don't want to get everyone's hopes up :| Just know that this park is coming VERY soon!

As usual, comments, questions and feedback are encouraged and welcomed
-DechLave T.P Ent.

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,053.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Looks good - although your signage is floating in places! I do like your simplistic 3D style - think it works well in NL2!
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

@mkingy Thanks, I'm aiming to make my parks as "realistic" as I can since a lot of real life parks (Cedar Fair/Six Flags) are very "simple"...Sometimes the simple way is the best way IMO! Lol

More to come, so stay tuned! :D
-DechLave T.P Ent.

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

Hey guys, so as I went to package the park file in preparation for upload, I ran into some problems... I got a TON of error messages regarding "Failed files" and the scenery objects (nl2sco). At this time, I do not know how to go about fixing this issue; I could really use some help with walking me through how to fix these errors because without it, I won't be able to upload the park, which isn't a good thing :o :shock: :?

Thanks
-DechLave T.P Ent.

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
DechLave wrote:
Hey guys, so as I went to package the park file in preparation for upload, I ran into some problems... I got a TON of error messages regarding "Failed files" and the scenery objects (nl2sco). At this time, I do not know how to go about fixing this issue; I could really use some help with walking me through how to fix these errors because without it, I won't be able to upload the park, which isn't a good thing :o :shock: :?

Thanks

PM me with screenshots of the errors.

Ok you guys, after thinking, thinking, reloading, and more thinking, I was finally able to fix what turned out to be a lot of relatively simple errors. With that being said, I'm proud to announce that DechLave's City Park is now COMPLETE and will be uploaded to the exchange within the next 24 hours! This park was worked on for over 6 months and I'm finally pleased and satisfied with the results...

screenshot-2015-07-01-16-07-38.png

I would just like to thank everyone who followed the thread and gave feedback to make this park happen! *SPECIAL* thanks to all the users who provided add-ons and contributions... Cool5, Projektion, Plantoris... just to name a few! A full list of credits will be provided when the park is uploaded.
-DechLave T.P Ent.

City Park is NOW AVAILABLE on the Exchange, so go download it! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE BE SURE TO LEAVE RATINGS AND COMMENTS!

http://www.coastercrazy.com/20898/DechLaves-City-Park
-DechLave T.P Ent.

Points on hand: 0.00 Points
Bank: 15,223.00 Points

@skyscraper - The RMC wasn't operational bc the structure had to be reconstruction from its original, completed form and it wasn't complete by the time the park was due to release; so rather than prolonging the release, it was decided to NOT operate that particular coaster with the rest of the park. Rest assured, the park will be receiving many updates/upgrades and this coaster will be one of them!

***UPDATE***
*Fast forwarding to the second operating season of Dechlave's City Park*

After a successful first season, City Park is proud to announce its first expansion project! This expansion will bring SIX new attractions to the park, as well as an all new themed area, which at the moment, will be named "Prot??g??s". This area will welcome attractions for the smaller thrill seekers and families. "Prot??g??s" will feature a Paratrooper Ride, Skedaddle (a scrambler ride), Modesty Whirl (a spinning tea cup ride), an interactive 4D theatre and a family coaster, that'll be fun for all ages! Now, that's only 5 rides... BUT the park will also be adding "Gun Ringer", a Larson Loop to the Old-West area of the park. While there is no set date on when the park release the area, Gun Ringer is set to open within the next week!

screenshot-2015-07-20-04-02-17.png

screenshot-2015-07-20-04-03-27.png

screenshot-2015-07-20-16-07-48.png

screenshot-2015-07-20-16-15-55.png

As you can see crews are hard at work... supports for unnamed family coaster are already complete! With ALL of this being said, stay tuned for updates!
-DechLave T.P Ent.

Paradox User avatar

Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points
Are you ever going to finish that 4D for CRV?
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

The 4D coaster will be on the CRV thread but absolutely, I honestly just don't know when. Since work started on City Park, it kind of became the main focus and CRV was a little "forgotten about" for lack of better words :? BUT, I have been visiting that park more often, so I will definitely be finishing up that 4D coaster! What I want to do is come up with a 5-Season Plan so I can map out what park gets what... this will be extremely helpful in the near future when new parks are developed *hint hint*

P.S A season in Dechlave NoLimits time is about month...
-DechLave T.P Ent.

Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Intamin family coaster?
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
^ Family Spinning? ;)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Can I add a slope car coaster for this park for you?

slope car.jpg

I would be glad to. It would be a very unique addition.

Paradox User avatar

Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points
I think Magu also has some trains that would go well on the Arrow/Morgan hyper instead of the trains with the OTSR's.
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
cool5 wrote:
Can I add a slope car coaster for this park for you?

slope car.jpg

I would be glad to. It would be a very unique addition.

The track looks really cool, but he might say "Just make the ride a bit faster! Oh please!" I was actually expecting a "Mad Mouse" thingy speed.

:lol:
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

@lol240 - You're getting "somewhat" closer but... guess again! :lol:

@Cool5 - Send me something cool and I'll definitely take a look... Maybe I can work it into my plans? I also really like your jet coasters, so if you have something on a "smallish" scale, I'd like that OR, if you're interested, you can install another custom layout?

@Paradox - I'm aware that there are other "better looking" trains for the coaster style that I'm going for BUT, I feel like adding them would have an ill effect on the frame rate. There's a possibility I could look into adding them in the future but, as now, I think I'll have to stick with the in-game ones :|

P.S - I just want ALL of you guys to know that I REALLY appreciate the feedback and your interests in thread! :D

EDIT - You guys should go check out the park on the exchange, it'd mean a lot if I could get a rating and some comments on what I've done!
-DechLave T.P Ent.

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,053.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
I like half wrote a rating on your park and then other stuff got in the way of me finishing it - so apologies there.

I do remember it feeling very sparse and spread out - lots of asphalt without anything to break the scenery up - I know it's "city park" but maybe some more raised flower beds, planted trees and more grassy areas would definitely help break the park up a lot. Plus more actual pathways rather than wandering over a large expanse to get to places.
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
I think your park is pretty spread out compared to Jamp Up Land.

Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
I think all parks are spread out compared to Jamp Up Land
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

@mkingy - I'm not sure I follow what you're saying? :?:
-DechLave T.P Ent.

Hello all, the last update announced the new Kiddie Area coming to City Park for its second "season", so I just wanted to give you guys a quick look on how things have coming along :)

screenshot-2015-08-20-16-56-38.png

screenshot-2015-08-20-16-57-51.png

screenshot-2015-08-20-16-58-59.png

screenshot-2015-08-20-17-00-07.png

As you can see, the 2 coasters that'll be included as a part of this expansion have been completed! In all, this expansion is nearing completion and will bring a total of 8 new attractions to City Park! Unfortunately, I'm sure if I'll be releasing this expansion anytime soon due to the lack of comments and ratings for my original upload of City Park :( :cry:

Take a look and PLEASE leave a rate and comment, it's much appreciated!
http://www.coastercrazy.com/20898/DechLaves-City-Park
-DechLave T.P Ent.

City Park is pleased to release their brand new kid/family area Mario's Mushroom Kingdom!

Go ahead a download the newest revision of the park and PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make sure to leave a comment and rating as they are greatly appreciated and help improve future projects!

http://www.coastercrazy.com/20898/City-Park--Marios-Mushroom-Kingdom-Expansion

P.S Pay no mind to the non-operable RMC coaster... Im slowly but surely working out that layout and its issues
-DechLave T.P Ent.

PreviousNext

Return to Hard Hat Area