Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster No Limits coasters in No Limits2?

No Limits coasters in No Limits2?

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post September 10th, 2014, 3:15 am

Points on hand: 122.00 Points
Hi all

I just bought NL2 and have been downloading some of you guys AWESOME coasters.
My question is can I download NL coaster files from the exchange and use them in NL2?
I mean only to 'watch them' ( as such ) not edit them.

Cheers in advance.

Wotto

Post September 10th, 2014, 3:58 am
TheArchitect User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 501,147.00 Points
Bank: 498,048.00 Points
Yes! Start a new, basic park, then click on the coaster tab, and then click the import coaster button. Navigate to your NL1 coaster and select. It will then place it in your park (usually in the middle), but you can then move it to where ever you want, and add even more NL1 coasters that you wanted to ride. Careful when moving them that you don't drag any of the roll nodes as this will mess up the banking for the whole ride, and sometimes if you rotate the coasters this can also make for jerky/wobbly banking in some areas.

Post September 10th, 2014, 4:31 am

Points on hand: 4,689.00 Points
Bank: 1,372.00 Points
Yes, when you choose Play on the main menu, the both NL2 and NL1 files will show up in the browser

Post September 10th, 2014, 4:32 am

Points on hand: 15,383.90 Points
Yes, but if they had wooden catwalks that are more than 2 meters in any dimension they will be messed up. That's one of the few things I don't like about this program. The developer also mentioned needing to fix scaling issues with some of the trains, but that shouldn't even be an issue most of the time.

Post September 10th, 2014, 6:05 am
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

Return to No Limits Coaster