Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 NoLimits Coaster 2 Tutorials and Templates NoLimits Coaster 2 Seed/Flat Ride/3D Files/Designs

NoLimits Coaster 2 Seed/Flat Ride/3D Files/Designs

A place for NoLimits Coaster 2 Tutorials, Seeds, Flat Rides, 3D Files and Designs.

Points on hand: 999.00 Points
mkingy wrote:
This is a great idea!

Whilst you have mentioned flat rides - does this extend to any other generic 3DS files? For instance I've made a chainlink fence for RCT3rox's Livewire which might be of use to people looking for some simple security fences?

That would be a great help if you could :) I could use it alot

JAMMY User avatar
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator

Points on hand: 5,820.00 Points
Here's a recreation of a Pinfari Mini Mighty MM29 that I made a while back. Made mainly just for a filler type ride you can plonk down anywhere, one of the smoothest Pinfari's I'm sure you'll agree haha. No credit for use needed, just enjoy. :-)

http://www.coastercrazy.com/20607/Pinfa ... D-Coasters
Favourite Park 2016:Still LISEBERG (mmm... HELIX)
Favourite Ride 2016: Still HELIX (at night)

Steam: JAMMYD777
https://twitter.com/JAMMYD778
https://www.youtube.com/JAMMYD778

Points on hand: 4,657.00 Points
Bank: 6,667.00 Points
I have my phoenix style wooden coaster that I designed for just this reason. However I wish for the ride to be a bit more perfected before I release it for others. If anyone would like to improve upon it before putting it here, I would be more than happy to send it to them.
What are these for?

Points on hand: 5,716.00 Points
Bank: 2,500.00 Points
#3 the park pack, the link is broken. should make sure all the links go to a CC file. upload it in scrapyard maybe.
Last edited by plantoris on May 27th, 2015, 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Plantoris

TallonD83 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 355.00 Points
Bank: 4,476.00 Points

Points on hand: 4,657.00 Points
Bank: 6,667.00 Points
Its a Double figure 8 set up like The knoeble phoenix, can be seen on the first post here, the-ckidd-topic-t34537.html, when I set out to make it, I just wanted a decent woodie that would fit well with almost any other project I would make, so essentially the same idea as this thread
What are these for?

Blase Rhine User avatar

Points on hand: 30,499.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

plantoris wrote:
#3 the park pack, the link is broken. should make sure all the links go to a CC file. upload it in scrapyard maybe.

Ooops! It is being taken care of right away!
Sometimes I dream of unicorns and oreos

Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points

Points on hand: 15,383.90 Points
That reminds me of the so-called Tower Coaster, except if that's what you're going for I think the loop should be really small in comparison to the lift hill, and the drop probably heavily trimmed. Feel free to ignore this advice since this looks like a custom layout.

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Blase Rhine wrote:
plantoris wrote:

Ooops! It is being taken care of right away!

All fixed now :)

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,053.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Chain Link Fence - Mkingy

chain_link_fence_5no.png
Chain Link Fence Example
chain_link_fence_5no.png (66.4 KiB) Viewed 3448 times

Chain Link Fence by Mkingy.zip
Chain Link Fence - Mkingy
(443.7 KiB) Downloaded 433 times

Alternate: http://www.mkingy.co.uk/htdocs/NoLimits ... Mkingy.zip

Steel Handrail - Mkingy

steel_fence_4no.png
Steel handrail Example

Steel Handrails by mkingy.zip
Steel Handrail - Mkingy
(608.69 KiB) Downloaded 490 times

Alternate: http://www.mkingy.co.uk/htdocs/NoLimits ... mkingy.zip
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

TallonD83 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

To further build on this, I have several flats that are semi ready if you have sketchup.
If you can script them for release with animation, even better! But for now they are static...

Lets get some modelers/scripters in here to sound off on what everyone is working on! No reason everyone needs to work on different versions of the same thing!

link to my current flats, as well as all my car textures sans NL2 logos go here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dn81hcu80m44pgf/AAD31qK9eZD0uL9Y7XphbcV6a?dl=0

Can you make the scrambler with out the fences and just have the ride itself? I can make the portable base and fencing from supports.

TallonD83 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Cool5, do you have sketchup? super easy to remove the fences with it if you don't want them.

I have sketchup make. Can you also make a 70 foot tall portable Ferris wheel? I tried two ferris wheel from the sketchup warehouse but the wheel's supports were see through.
The whole wheel looked ghostly. The entire wheel model has like a transparency setting.

Points on hand: 2,837.21 Points
Bank: 6,969.69 Points
Hey, just wondering if anyone has a scripted on-ride camera they wish to share. The only ones I've seen for free use are the one attached to the Intamin Drop of Doom style tower, and one that looks fine but isn't scripted to flash. Let me know. Thanks!

Is it okay to post around 40 already built flat rides off of this site in a NL2 package?

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/index.html

Tallon suggested I could do this for the seed file.

I picked out the nicest of the carnival rides.

Metazoanhaddock User avatar

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points
Bank: 52,337.00 Points
Unfortunately, I cannot (or will not, choose one) post those for you as you are not the original creator of the files. If they would like to come forward and offer up their content for use then I'll be more than happy to post it, but until that time I simply can't. I'm sorry.

Additionally I would advise AGAINST packaging them and uploading them to the site as we don't have explicit permission from the creators to host the files. Any such file that is found to be uploaded (a file with non-user created content that doesn't have explicit written permission to use it or doesn't give proper credit) will be removed as soon as possible. I'm sorry, but this has been the policy of the exchange for as long as I can remember.
Head Moderator
Director, Structural Engineer - PEAK Amusements
Site Contest Judge (Supporting)
Chatroom Admin

If I list all the authors of the rides from the sketchup site, and give full credit to all of them, would that be accepted?

Possibly, are they specifically made for free use/if not can you possibly get in contact with them for permission?

Also if you get past the first part, as many users don't have sketchup, if you or Tallon could go through the list and export the files along with textures so others could use them without needing to have sketchup installed it would be less likely to be taken down.
Head Moderator
Chatroom Admin

From

"SketchUp 3D Warehouse Terms of Use FAQ"

"Can I use models in my online, mobile or computer game?
Answer: Probably, so long as your use is not prohibited by the Terms of Use (for example without limitation, if your use is aggregation of models or you misrepresent ownership of the models)."

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/tos.html#license

"Can I download a model, modify it and then upload the modified model as my own?
Answer: Yes, but note that the unmodified version will still be owned by the original developer. The original developer will also continue to own any unmodified portions of the original model you include in your model."

I had to resize many of the rides but I did not change anything else.

I'll talk to Oscar and get his opinion before I say yes, I'd rather be safe.
Head Moderator
Chatroom Admin

Id rather be safe too. Thanks for letting Oscar give you his opinion about this issue.

No problem, thanks for being understanding, I'd just hate to give the site a bad rep or anything, you know? As soon as I get a hold of Oscar I'll discuss this with him and get back to you.
Head Moderator
Chatroom Admin

I hope that this could possibly lead to some amazing scripted NL2 carnival rides!

PreviousNext

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2 Tutorials and Templates