Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 Nolimits 2 Sky Whirl questions

Nolimits 2 Sky Whirl questions

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Post March 24th, 2015, 3:43 pm

Points on hand: 3,390.00 Points
Hello I have recently download NL2 Hub's Sky Whirl and I'm wondering how I can color it like the actual one.
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (12.4 KiB) Viewed 656 times

Post March 25th, 2015, 7:38 am
mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,053.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Changing Material Colors for Sky Whirl:
1. Open the NL2MAT Editor, when it opens, click the ??????Open???????????? button.
2. Navigate to SkyWhirl/Materials folder and select the part of Sky Whirl you wish to change the color of.
3. Go to the ??????Basic?????? tab within the NL2MAT Editor, and change both Ambient and Diffuse Override colors to the color you want that part to be.
4. Click the ??????Save???????????? button to save the material file, close the NL2MAT Editor.
5. Select (Click on) Sky Whirl within one of the view ports inside of the NL2 Editor Mode.
6. Under the ??????Scenery?????? tab, click the ??????Reload???????????? button to reload Sky Whirl with it??????s new material file colors.
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2