Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Non-Enthusiasts Say The Darndest things...

Non-Enthusiasts Say The Darndest things...

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

VF15 User avatar
News Writer
News Writer

Points on hand: 10,818.00 Points
Facebook and YouTube are full of GP gold...

-Why anyone would get on any ride at a six flags park is beyond me. Their maintenance history is terrible
-Let's ban roller coasters
-I refuse to go to six flags for a reason!
-Something tells me roller coasters made of wood shouldn't be in service these days.
-Thats like jumping off a perfectly good airplane....why would you? ....Oooh heck no..couldn't pay me a million dollars to get on that thing.
-Will never step foot near it....nope. ...no death for me, thanks
--I went on this wooden roller coaster one day with my brother. When we were on it, it was making weird sounds.. I was scared! Right when we got off the ride and other people got on, there was a loud bang. It was louder then lighting. My brother and I saw flames and the coaster car falling off the hill. Most people were killed instantly others died a week later. My family and I never go to theme parks anymore?????????
-Everytime my mom went to six flags someone died and she went to six flags 5 times. SUPER SCARY???

Points on hand: 2,652.00 Points
Bank: 2,739.00 Points

Maybe his mom should be banned from six flags lol.
"if you found your laughin' place, how come you ain't laughin'."https://www.facebook.com/calicoaster1/

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
^^ Wow there's a bunch of extreme thoughts, lol... :roll:
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,053.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
VF15 wrote:
--I went on this wooden roller coaster one day with my brother. When we were on it, it was making weird sounds.. I was scared! Right when we got off the ride and other people got on, there was a loud bang. It was louder then lighting. My brother and I saw flames and the coaster car falling off the hill. Most people were killed instantly others died a week later. My family and I never go to theme parks anymore?????????
-Everytime my mom went to six flags someone died and she went to six flags 5 times. SUPER SCARY???

Surely at some point this becomes slander?
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Points on hand: 15,383.90 Points
VF15 wrote:

It's possible they're not actually stupid, just trolls.

VF15 User avatar
News Writer
News Writer

I agree that they were probably just trolling, it was just too ridiculous not to share.

^^ & ^ I wonder if there has been "Final Destination 3" spams before IRL! ;)

VF15 User avatar
News Writer
News Writer

^ Indeed! Why they can say that's a roller coaster? :lol:

slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,728.00 Points
Was just at BGT and heard at least 5 people call SheiKra Shakira. I have to say I think I like Shakira better.
Boulder Dash was the only good roller coaster.

"or if you're when the hydraulic fluid was dumped out of the motor is goes 200ft up the tower and is like "LOL nope"" - CKMWM 2016

Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
That could just be a cutesy nickname like MaxiPad, Rapteesha, Dragstina, etc
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Points on hand: 5,955.00 Points
Some of my friends: "Dude omg Boomerang is so unique! It goes backwards. I heard there are only three like its kind in the world!

I kid you not. I KID YOU NOT.
Ok but how desperate you have to be to voluntarily fly from another country to go to Thorpe?

Points on hand: 15,383.90 Points
lol240 wrote:
^ Indeed! Why they can say that's a roller coaster? :lol:

What's even worse is, they just put a period instead of a question mark after "Who is excited to experience their newest ride." Unless that was deliberate and The Who is coming to Kings Dominion to ride it.

Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

Olmisery wrote:
Some of my friends: "Dude omg Boomerang is so unique! It goes backwards. I heard there are only three like its kind in the world!

lol

In all seriousness though I firmly believe it's one of the best designs on Earth.
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Points on hand: 5,955.00 Points
Agreed. What can I say, I love Boomerangs!
Ok but how desperate you have to be to voluntarily fly from another country to go to Thorpe?

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,053.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Turbo wrote:
Olmisery wrote:

lol

In all seriousness though I firmly believe it's one of the best designs on Earth.

Redesigning a boomerang is the equivilent of redesigning the wheel.
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
mkingy wrote:
Turbo wrote:
Olmisery wrote:

lol

Redesigning a boomerang is the equivalent of redesigning the wheel.

We've done it in the past and we could again in the future!
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Mkingy wrote:
Redesigning a kiddie is the equivilent of rethinking the thrill factor.

Fixed, because I've got another better idea! 8-)

VF15 User avatar
News Writer
News Writer

Two ridiculous reviews of Quassy Amusement Park from their Facebook page:

-It's crazy how a lot of the reviews are bad n similar to my bad experience.. How to u guys have 4.5 stars huh... Most overly priced place I've ever been to... How do u charge a 6 yr old an adult price just because he is tall.. No other amusement park does that.. You are money hungry and this was the last I will ever give you my hard earned money.. Not to mention your bathrooms were disgusting!!! Never again!!!
-I am from jersey where we have modern Day amusement parks drove 3 hours to go there and it was the worst experience of my life it looked like a six flags from the 80's the rides and water slides were completely unsafe my first water slide I went on the tube flipped me over i hit my face and my arm got cut and was bleeding the life guard stood there and didn't do anything they have kids working there with no experience and we were suppose to get a souvenir cup which they ran out of and gave us a small regular drink instead the food sucked and there beach was a joke seemed like a nightmare I would give it negative stars if I could

Well, I'm curious about which complaint style (mainly on SNS and other forums) you often see. Theme park-related or waterpark one?

;)
Last edited by lol240 on April 2nd, 2016, 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Paradox User avatar

Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points
Are people seriously complaining about prices? There's days where they offer 50 cent rides/entry. Why the hell would you go all the way from Jersey to Quassy?
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

VF15 User avatar
News Writer
News Writer

Ugh...
Last edited by VF15 on April 12th, 2016, 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

People are of course against "Slavery In America!" Heck no! Six Flags can't be the racist in any form! They even know the minimum rules!

:x

Paradox User avatar

Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points
Someone forgot how to count

But anyways that video was hilarious and clearly a troll
Last edited by Paradox on April 12th, 2016, 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

Points on hand: 4,657.00 Points
Bank: 6,667.00 Points
Paradox wrote:
Are people seriously complaining about prices? There's days where they offer 50 cent rides/entry. Why the hell would you go all the way from Jersey to Quassy?

I live in Pa and I would love to go to Quassy. I wouldn't make a special trip, but I would stop by going to Boston or something.
What are these for?

PreviousNext

Return to General Theme Park Discussions