Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 OFFICIAL MASTER CLASS | Looking For New Instructor!

OFFICIAL MASTER CLASS | Looking For New Instructor!

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Doh, somehow I missed that, no idea how, thanks for the link!

Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

lol np
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Turbo User avatar

Hellow fellow humans! I am currently looking for someone who would be able to teach a free 3D modelling software. Anyone interested?
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Points on hand: 92.00 Points
Bank: 1,341.05 Points
I would throw my hat in this ring, but I don't know enough about 3dsmax or Blender or anything else for that matter. I do alright in Sketchup, though.

Where'd Goku go to?
Originally posted by GerstlCrazy
Cool! The name is Fly Over Rainforest?
I was under the impression the name was Green Coaster Goes Fast Goes High Has Clockwise Loop Has Straight Upside Down Four Seats Two On Each Side Fast Coaster?

Points on hand: 5,716.00 Points
Bank: 2,500.00 Points

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

afro85 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 81.00 Points
Bank: 26,937.70 Points
If Magu can't do this I'd like to give it a try but I need some instruction!! Turbo you can Pm me and we can talk about this if you want!

Points on hand: 7,295.00 Points
will there be a livestream today finnishing up what we did last week

Turbo User avatar

Not today, tomorrow I will :)

Coasterkidmwm wrote:

ugh thought it was today so so i move over the unversal trip to tomorrow

also btw ik how to use google sketchup but idk how to use twitch

Points on hand: 4,185.00 Points
Are the past classes hosted by NightWindElf available? I don't see them listed on his YouTube page.

Thanks,

-Ride_Op

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Turbo User avatar

I would answer but I do not know. btw Welcome Back to the land of posting cc members Ride_Op :D

Coasterkidmwm wrote:

Ride_Op wrote:
Are the past classes hosted by NightWindElf available? I don't see them listed on his YouTube page.

Thanks,

-Ride_Op

To date, I've only hosted one class, and I wasn't able to get the recorded audio and video to sync correctly. So the short answer is no.
I was under the impression the name was Green Coaster Goes Fast Goes High Has Clockwise Loop Has Straight Upside Down Four Seats Two On Each Side Fast Coaster?

Points on hand: 4,185.00 Points
Ah okay, thanks for the info. Hopefully future classes will work out better for the recordings so we can list those among the available tutorials.

And I still drop by to lurk around the forums and see what you guys are up to. As you can imagine we are quite busy with lots of things to keep an eye on and of course new trains to model.

-Ride_Op

I'm thinking about holding another class soon, if you and the rest of the dev team would like to drop in. Just check the original post in this thread.

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Ride_Op wrote:
And I still drop by to lurk around the forums and see what you guys are up to. As you can imagine we are quite busy with lots of things to keep an eye on and of course new trains to model.

-Ride_Op

That's good to know :D

Turbo User avatar

Man it's been a while since one of these has gone on. Anyone want another?

Coasterkidmwm wrote:

afro85 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

I'm sorry I didn't let you know about this.. I really wanted to make a class for 3d but I've too many things going on right now, also I don't even have access to a PC. If in few months I'm back on track and someone want a 3d basic lesson I'll be glad to make it!

TallonD83 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 355.00 Points
Bank: 4,476.00 Points
Turbo wrote:

YES! MORE! GIMME!

TallonD83 wrote:
Turbo wrote:

YES! MORE! GIMME!

Alright. Calm down. Turbo and I both work for a living, so these classes happen when we have the time to do them. I've been considering a Youtube mini series for my classes because of this.

Turbo User avatar

What would people like to see?

Coasterkidmwm wrote:

afro85 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Did you already showed how to make the custom track piece on the launch on fenrir? I'd personally like to see how you made that nice storage you showed on your thread.

TallonD83 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 355.00 Points
Bank: 4,476.00 Points
NightwindElf wrote:
TallonD83 wrote:
Turbo wrote:

YES! MORE! GIMME!

Alright. Calm down. Turbo and I both work for a living, so these classes happen when we have the time to do them. I've been considering a Youtube mini series for my classes because of this.

Quite calm, just excited! Loved these vids so far, and REALLY sorry that I missed your FVD one and that the audio mis-sync happened.
Turbo's have been SO helpful!

PreviousNext

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2