Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 OFFICIAL MASTER CLASS | Looking For New Instructor!

OFFICIAL MASTER CLASS | Looking For New Instructor!

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Points on hand: 92.00 Points
Bank: 1,341.05 Points
Yes, absolutely. I'll be covering a lot, so lots of folks will want to go back to see how I created certain elements.
Originally posted by GerstlCrazy
Cool! The name is Fly Over Rainforest?
I was under the impression the name was Green Coaster Goes Fast Goes High Has Clockwise Loop Has Straight Upside Down Four Seats Two On Each Side Fast Coaster?

Points on hand: 1,433.00 Points
NightwindElf wrote:
Yes, absolutely. I'll be covering a lot, so lots of folks will want to go back to see how I created certain elements.

Thanks man cause I may not be able to stay for the whole thing

Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Turbo User avatar

UPDATE
To not interfere with the World Cup Finals, I have moved my supporting class to Saturday July 19, 2014 at 12pm PST 3pm EST.
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Ew. Soccer.
I was under the impression the name was Green Coaster Goes Fast Goes High Has Clockwise Loop Has Straight Upside Down Four Seats Two On Each Side Fast Coaster?

Points on hand: 4,657.00 Points
Bank: 6,667.00 Points
Is it possible to go over the easiest way to custom support a wooden coaster without screwing up you eyes?
What are these for?

Points on hand: 764.00 Points
Turbo wrote:
UPDATE
To not interfere with the World Cup Finals, I have moved my supporting class to Saturday July 19, 2014 at 12pm PST 3pm EST.

Can??????t really THANK YOU enough for that!!! Also a wise decision!!! Now, all my fears went away :D yay! I really want to watch that tutorial class!
I watched the last tutorial, yesterday. And it was VERY helpful to get a sense of FVD++ (even if i still don??????t want to use it). NightwindElf did a great job!

Points on hand: 961.00 Points
Bank: 165.00 Points
when can we expect to see the videos for past classes?

Within the next couple of days. I need to sync the audio with the video and upload to youtube.

Turbo User avatar

The answer to that is most likely in a day or two.

Coasterkidmwm wrote:

im also having trouble getting fvd to work... i downloaded from the link on your twitch, extracted the files and tried to run it but it doesnt open...

Turbo User avatar

We have a new instructor in our midst: Welcome TheCodeMaster! Here are some of the things he can do

• Flat-rides 101: a 5 Day course on creating and scripting your very own custom flat ride in NL2!
  • Sound(s) Great!: Single Day Course on everything sound related in NL2!
  • Custom Coaster Trains: Single Day Course on creating your very own custom train in NL2!
  • What the Heck is a Script?: 5 Day course on all the basics of scripting in NL2!
  • Lights Camera Action!: Single Day Course on Advanced Recording (EG: Flying Camera, Tracking) in NL2!

What would everyone like to see?

Coasterkidmwm wrote:

Points on hand: 5,716.00 Points
Bank: 2,500.00 Points
I was looking forward the support class but my backpacking trip got postponed another week and now I will miss it. I'm happy you plan on recording it cause I have some questions that I'm sure you will cover. If you need any help with anything let me know I could advise on master hand building ;).

I want to be a master builder! EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!
Plantoris

Turbo User avatar

EVERYTHING IS COOL WHEN YOU'RE PART OF A TEAM!

Coasterkidmwm wrote:

class on scripting sounds interests me... also still waiting on Nightwindelf's recording of the FVD class... realllyyyy waiting for it

I'm mixing the audio and video down tomorrow, the 15th.

Points on hand: 85.00 Points
Bank: 2,503.00 Points
When does Code plan on doing Lights, Camera, Action? I could potentially join in on that as well, considering I have some experience with video-related things.

Turbo User avatar

I honestly don't know, that's one thing we are trying to figure out. What we want to do for these classes is have them on weekends so most people who are interested can see and participate in them live. Our goal is not to make tutorial videos (which we have already done) but to teach a class with students that ask questions and are interested in making themselves better in the program.

Coasterkidmwm wrote:

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,053.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
I've really gotta try YouTube version! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Turbo User avatar

Hey guys, just a reminder the first supporting class starts at 12pm PST (In 45 minutes)! It will be focused on basic supporting (not fully styled to track types yet, that'll be for future classes) and I would love for more than one person to show up :) I will be live 15 minutes before the class starts to help get stuff ready and answer questions before the class (I will also take questions in class as well)!

Coasterkidmwm wrote:

Post July 19th, 2014, 4:45 pm
Turbo User avatar

Sup guys, the first supporting class is now up on youtube.

Basic Supporting Master Class [July 19, 2014]

Please note that the video has just finished its initial processing and for 1080 you may need to come back in an hour or two.

Coasterkidmwm wrote:

PreviousNext

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2