Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Oliver's Twist

Oliver's Twist

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post June 24th, 2006, 1:07 am
Kev True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 3,347.00 Points
Made a coaster inspired by my recently departed ferret, Oliver. Just need to add supports... hopefully, i will actually finish this one.

here's the specs...

steel looping track
4 trains
length: 4080'
max speed of 45-50 mph.
max pos g. 4.8
min pos g. -.4
max lat g. .9

as you can see from the pic, it's mostly a bunch of tightly banked turns. kind of like how a ferret acts when they are wound up. those who have had these critters before will know what i mean by that. [:)]

http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p2135
Last edited by Kev on June 24th, 2006, 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post June 24th, 2006, 1:21 am

Points on hand: 5,408.00 Points

Post June 24th, 2006, 3:48 am

Points on hand: 2,506.00 Points

lookin good. Cant wait for it to be out as i was just in the musical Oliver Twist and i played Oliver! If you need any testers then i can for you and i will tell you anything that you can improve on!

Post June 24th, 2006, 7:45 pm

Points on hand: 5,694.00 Points
Jordz, I don't like you. I want to test. D: But I'm going to camp...so if by Friday it's still not done, feel free to send it to my e-mail (should be in the button).

About the ride, it does look pretty cool. I don't know if that double helix is a great idea...unless it's fast enough that it wouldn't get boring. In your ride Swift Samurai, the blocking made the trains stop at the MCBR, which completely killed the speed. Make sure the blocking works better in this one, and that an E-stop wouldn't kill the ride as much.

Yeah...keep up the good work.

Post June 24th, 2006, 8:10 pm
Kev True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 3,347.00 Points
Swift Samurai wasn't meant to be much of a nail biter. It was more or less a near copy of a schwarzkopf coaster that is at a park near me. This one isn't going to be a big thrill ride either, but it does have a little more punch than swift samurai.

Thanks for all the comments guys. Hope i can get this one finished soon before i lose interest. [:)]

Return to Hard Hat Area