Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Our MASSIVE Japan Photo Update!

Our MASSIVE Japan Photo Update!

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post October 19th, 2004, 2:53 am

Points on hand: 2,854.00 Points
Hey everyone!

Elissa and I have just finished the update from our recent Japan trip. This ended up being a MASSIVE undertaking as the final result is more than 100 pages of photos, videos, trip reports, and travel guides from 18 of Japan's finest (and in a few cases not so finest) theme parks!

There's Tokyo Disney, Fuji-Q, LaQua, Nagashima Spaland, Parque Espana, and tons more!

There is a great deal of information about parks and coasters you don't normally hear much about. I hope you guys enjoy the update. We tried to do it in such a way that it would help you plan a trip to Japan!

Here is the direct link to the update:
http://www.themeparkreview.com/japan2004/japan.htm

Thanks again to everyone for checking it out!

--Robb

Post October 19th, 2004, 3:04 am

Points on hand: 5,801.00 Points

Post October 19th, 2004, 7:52 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,103.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

hey hey, nice pictures as always, I think you're a funny guy you know, your little messages underneath the pictures are hillarius (if thats how you spell the thing). Its a cool website in general, I tried to enter your coaster video competition thing a while back, but the idea kinda failed when I realised I didn't have a camera..... major stumbling block that.

Post October 19th, 2004, 8:23 am

Points on hand: 2,083.00 Points

its sad that steel dragon 2000 wasn't open, but the other parks look fun, and kinda empty.

but its a cool update, lots of pictures too.

Post October 19th, 2004, 11:21 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
wow, really nice pictures... you have to be rich to do trips to china, etc... and then even enter all parks! [:O]

Post October 19th, 2004, 11:31 am

Points on hand: 2,854.00 Points
^ The trip wasn't actually THAT expensive! In fact, it wasn't that much more than doing a two week trip in the U.S. We found that the prices for most things were comperable to what they are here.

--Robb

Post October 19th, 2004, 1:12 pm
Master of Puppets User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 4,575.00 Points

Holy smokes, that is an awesome update. I got through about 1/3 of the pages. I should probably go back to work now. [:)]

I'll be looking at the rest of them later on for sure! I love your captions, they are hilarious.

Post October 19th, 2004, 2:36 pm
cjd

Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points

Great insight. I have wanted to get some info on Japanese parks from fellow ACErs for quite a while now. This was a wonderful guide, and I thank you all for this review and all of the great videos you have done. (We actually just had an interesting conversation about the Manhattan Express video a few days ago. [;)]) I just ordered four of your coaster DVD's 5 days ago, and I can't wait to see all of the coasters and stuff. Anyway, thanks for everything you do... keep having fun at parks, and maybe I'll see you guys at a coaster event some day.

Post October 19th, 2004, 11:06 pm

Points on hand: 3,816.00 Points

Great update...the longest one I've seen on themeparkreview.

Return to General Theme Park Discussions