Board index Public Relations Post All Complaints Here Over rating

Over rating

Report complaints problems here with links to them. No links, no fixing them then.

Post October 24th, 2003, 3:40 pm

Points on hand: 1,968.00 Points

I was wondering how if someone feels a ride is worth a rating but b/c they do not agree w/ the way others rated it, They totally overrate the ride. Is this a fair practice to both the raters and also the people that are getting overinflated scores????? The ride that is in mind is SKYLOOP By Jong the statement comment in question:

[quote][/quote]Comment By gstopyra on 10/21/2003
Original ratings are 6:9.5:9

but until the lower ratings are removed, I'm giving it 10s

Let me start off by saying WWS needs to re-evaluate the low ratings...people, this is a fantasy coaster i.e. NOT REALISTIC! Basically, anything goes. I was actually impressed with the high Gs...and the thought what it would do to a body if it were tightly strapped in! (I know, I'm sick)...OK, the coaster

Tech: don't know how I can deduct if this is "anything goes"...I guess 6 is a fair score

Adren: Yeah...top notch...the outside dropping loop had me wondering if it was ever going to pull up, and nope...it didn't! :) awesome visual!

Orig: Pretty Original Post, I don't think anyone has taken a coaster to such extreme levels. Don't get too many Fantasy coasters.

Overall...people just need to read and edit their ratings...this is FANTASY!!
Technical: 10 Adrenaline: 10 Originality/Acc.: 10 Average: 10.00
Last edited by lostst8ofmind on October 24th, 2003, 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post October 24th, 2003, 3:44 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,572.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

Insert
I received a complaint about this ealier of the low ratings, now this person overrates [lol] go figure

Post October 24th, 2003, 3:45 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,572.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

Return to Post All Complaints Here