Board index Roller Coaster Games Track Advertising Parallel Worlds - Failed RCT2 Contest Entry

Parallel Worlds - Failed RCT2 Contest Entry

Advertise your ride here to get it ridden and rated!

Points on hand: 85.00 Points
Bank: 2,503.00 Points
DOWNLOAD AGAIN

Parallel Worlds features a Native-American themed zone called the "Okenachee Village" and a slightly-farther-than present day "Futurecorp USA". The premises is that one world mirrors the other in location, only separated by the "River of Time" (ooooooh!).

Really I would have done even better if I didn't think that I had to have FIVE coasters instead of three. The dive coasters could have been a little better, and I could have really utilized more space instead of ride-cramming 5 High-excitement coasters in one little park without crossing the river.

Overview.

-

Warrior in the "Okenachee Village" section.

-

Zygorator(s) Alpha and Beta mid-twisted free-fall. Beta is actually the green track (the trains are yellow) and vise versa. When the two trains sync up well, it's really fun to watch.

-

Random coaster (Plasma Launcher) that I sneaked into the back. Also visible is Thrust Tower 3.0 and Polymer Mixer.

And there you have it. If you thought three, 6.00 excitement coasters was hard to incorporate into a park, then I have you beat because I did it with five and still managed to make it semi-pretty.

PWNED.

Return to Track Advertising