Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports Photo TR: Canada's Wonderland - May 19th

Photo TR: Canada's Wonderland - May 19th

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Points on hand: 5,801.00 Points

I decided to go to the park today. I was hoping it would rain, to keep the crowds really lite, but it didn't happen. However, during the morning hours the park was pretty empty. I rode pretty much everything today, some things a few times.

I also completly forgot that the new Stunt Show opened today. By the time I had remembered it was already too late and I didn't feel like sticking around until 4pm for the next one. Not that I really cared though, it looks kind of dumb.

Later in the day it started to get crowded (not too crowded, but crowded compared to the morning) so I left pretty early. When I left in the afternoon there was probably about 50 school and tour buses in the parking lot, with a bunch of buses from Quebec still pulling into the lot.

Here are some pictures I took today;

Its around 8am and I'm at the bus stop waiting for my bus...

It finally comes, but didn't leave right away so I took a picture of the spiffy interior.

Expensive!

I also took a picture of the ticket vendor thing.

w00t! Hardly any cars, this is a good sign!

No rides closed today, awesome. Though, I think one ride should have been up there.

Could there possibly be a really short line?

There was! I rode IJST about 10 times today, purely for the helix. :/

I think that guy is having a bit too much fun on this kiddie ride!

The 3rd train is still sitting unfinished on the storage track. To be honest, the way it was ran last year I wouldn't be surprised if they just left it there. It seems to run the same with two trains.

Yay, another empty line. Too bad the ride isn't good enough to ride again.

It is supposed to be open...

But nope, the entrance stayed chained off the entire time I was there. :(

Yay, another empty station, and for a ride that is actually enjoyable and doesn't bust your back.

Another empty ride that I rode a couple of times. It felt really lame and short today though!

Kinda small splash compared to some others.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I wonder how much that horse would go for on EBay?

Ghoster Coaster got some new wood.

There was only about 5 other people in line for the two theatres so I decided to check out the new movie. I was disappointed to say the least, the movie made absolutely no sense and had no story to it. Sponge Bob 3D is better! :/

Weeeeeeeeeee??

OMFG!!! I missed my bus by literally 10 seconds! The next bus was running 10 minutes behind too!

I was really bored waiting for the bus, so here is a picture of Dragon Fire and my bus fare.

The first coloured coins in the world I believe.

Post May 20th, 2006, 1:29 am

Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
Nice TR and cool coins. I hope you didn't suffer too badly on Tomb Raider if you rode it.

Post June 14th, 2006, 7:50 pm

Points on hand: 2,051.00 Points
nice pics.. but how was the overeall day.. good ride attendants etc..

Post June 14th, 2006, 7:55 pm

Points on hand: 3,189.00 Points

You actually rode the italian job 10 times? Wow, i think once is enough..

But nice pics, expecially the vortex one.

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports