Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Politicians in Colorado

Politicians in Colorado

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post June 9th, 2006, 8:52 pm

Points on hand: 5,408.00 Points
Colorado: Yesterday a person of the opposite side politicly went to Marilyn Musgraves office and put in an envelope dog feces, then placed the envelope in the door. This just shows you how much the politicians hate each other.

[lol]

Link

http://9news.com/acm_news.aspx?OSGNAME=KUSA&IKOBJECTID=ba528d6e-0abe-421a-002d-2f9128fe1451&TEMPLATEID=0c76dce6-ac1f-02d8-0047-c589c01ca7bf
-Ryan

Post June 9th, 2006, 9:45 pm

Points on hand: 3,514.00 Points

Democrats will do stuff like that. If you want to tell them why you think their beliefs are wrong, they will start insulting you or say how awful Bush is. They will also say things that are not relevant to politics like "Cheney shot someone so he's a bad person." Nothing to do with politics.

Post June 9th, 2006, 10:08 pm

Points on hand: 4,230.00 Points
erm.. i consider myself democratic and last time i checked, this is the only time i have ever heard of that someone put dog poo in the door of their opponent. that person shouldn't be looked at as a democrat (in this situation) they should be looked at as an idiot. and although cheney shooting someone seems like it has nothing to do with politics, if the man had died, then cheney would have a murder charge to deal with. besides, we all know what happens when politiciand break the law (clinton was impeached for lying, i think cheney would go too.) so yeah, don't just go around saying democrats are bad.

Post June 9th, 2006, 11:02 pm

Points on hand: 2,651.00 Points

Topthrillmaniac, you'rs an effing idiot. As if that USA Middle East bs topic wasn't enough, now you make an outrageous accusations against Democrats with no justification...Politicians of both sides commonly "prank" each other so to speak, and this is just a comical instance of such actions (taken a bit too far IMO nonetheless). Try to just enjoy this tidbit rather than turn it into more reasoning for why you are worthless to society.

Post June 9th, 2006, 11:03 pm

Points on hand: 5,801.00 Points

Post June 9th, 2006, 11:12 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,115.00 Points

Originally posted by topthrillmaniac

Democrats will do stuff like that. If you want to tell them why you think their beliefs are wrong, they will start insulting you or say how awful Bush is. They will also say things that are not relevant to politics like "Cheney shot someone so he's a bad person." Nothing to do with politics.
well i'm certainly not a partisan, but maybe the reason people get pissed when you tell them their veiws are wrong is because it's obvious that you havn't a clue as to what you're talking about and you're just repeating things you heard on the radio while you were being driven home from school, or heard the grown ups say at sunday after church dinner . , dude, off to iraq with you.... oh yeah, and the republicans thought it was VERY relavent when bill clinton shot someone in the face... of course, not with a shotgun and noone was injured.... .

Post June 10th, 2006, 4:33 am
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,587.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

Originally posted by coaster992001

..... (clinton was impeached for lying, i think cheney would go too.) ...

Clinton was NOT impeached. He was on impeachment trial which did not impeach him in the end.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post June 10th, 2006, 5:33 am

Umm... This is about Dog Feces being placed in Marilyn Musgraves Door. I did not mean to make this a big Political battle. By the way, Clinton was a great president, In my Opinion, and i am an individualist.
-Ryan

Post June 10th, 2006, 7:14 am

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Originally posted by WeeWeeSlap

Originally posted by coaster992001

..... (clinton was impeached for lying, i think cheney would go too.) ...

Clinton was NOT impeached. He was on impeachment trial which did not impeach him in the end.
What a goofball. If you are gonna quote the news, coaster, at least quote it properly.

Post June 10th, 2006, 10:17 am

Clinton was impeached. He just wasn't convicted of any crimes, meaning he did not have to leave office.

Post June 10th, 2006, 3:45 pm

That is sort of correct e-man, but that was not why he did not leave office. The recommendation of impeachment has to pass both the House and the Senate before any action can be taken. Thus, he was -- but he wasn't.

http://www.ourtimelines.com/zpcimp.html

However, can the Secretary of Defense be removed under such a recommendation? Well, you would have to ask the only person who has that authority - that would be his boss, President Bush. But, I was too tired to really say it this the morning: Coaster, just shut up and enjoy the freedom you have while we in the Armed Forces continue to protect your right to run your mouth you Cindy Sheehan wanna be. Here you go, just add yourself into this picture and it could be nice and cozy:

Post June 10th, 2006, 4:03 pm

First thing: Don't attack Coaster, he didn't say anything negative about Bush so you'rs bashing of him is unwarranted. Unless he said something to you in PM's or somewhere else, then w/e.

Secondly: Clinton WAS impeached. For someone such as yourself who claims to be so governmentally aware, I'm surprised you don't understand what "being impeached" entails. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeach --> "The impeachment procedure is in two steps. The House of Representatives must first pass "articles of impeachment" by a simple majority. (All fifty state legislatures as well as the District of Columbia city council may also pass articles of impeachment against their own executives). The articles of impeachment constitute the formal allegations. Upon their passage, the defendant has been "impeached.""
and...
"Bill Clinton was impeached on December 19, 1998 by the House of Representatives on grounds of perjury to a grand jury (by a 228-206 vote) and obstruction of justice (by a 221-212 vote). Two other articles of impeachment failed ????????? a second count of perjury in the Jones case (by a 205-229 vote), and one accusing Clinton of abuse of power (by a 148-285 vote). He was acquitted by the Senate."

So...Clinton was in fact impeached. But, since the Senate tried him and found him innocent of perjury and obstruction of justice, no further action was taken.

Post June 10th, 2006, 5:09 pm

Thank for re-iterating what I just summarized by cutting and pasting the exact source document I used; I feel o-so complete now.

As far as your telling me who to or not to attack; there is a long standing agreement between coaster and I that you are not privy too. So, ummm, yeah, exactly e-man: "w/e".

Post June 10th, 2006, 5:32 pm

What about Ralph Nader?>?>?>?>?>?>?

He wanted to save trees, I bet he would be A great President... I voted for him

Here's a great link to show what he could do for this nation!!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/nader.php
-Ryan

Post June 10th, 2006, 6:34 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,115.00 Points

what rollercoaster do you think is bush's favorite? we know that clinton rode the "beast" but not which rollercoaster he's ridden. ralph naders idea of a good ride would probabaly be revolution in it's tame, overly safe, current condition...

Post June 10th, 2006, 9:28 pm

Originally posted by TConwell

Thank for re-iterating what I just summarized by cutting and pasting the exact source document I used; I feel o-so complete now.

As far as your telling me who to or not to attack; there is a long standing agreement between coaster and I that you are not privy too. So, ummm, yeah, exactly e-man: "w/e".

I know what I cited was very similar to what you cited....but I figured I'd still cite my source(not the same as yours too BTW), since it fully supports the fact that Clinton WAS impeached, not that he wasn't. Also, I find it ironic that you added that sarcastic little remark as if what I posted repeated your post, seeing as I proved you to be incorrect in your post. And as far as you and coaster are concerned, I know you have your little thing going on between the 2 of you so it's all good, when I posted I forgot that coaster and you are on good terms with each other despite your little feuds so to speak.
[:)]

Post June 10th, 2006, 9:35 pm

Post June 10th, 2006, 11:28 pm

Post June 11th, 2006, 12:56 am

Points on hand: 4,230.00 Points
hm.. i was watching something on the presidents and they said that clinton and one of the old ones (john Q adams?) were the only two to be impeached. i dont actually remember him being impeached, but that's what they said [:p]

"What about Ralph Nader?>?>?>?>?>?>?"

last time i checked, nader is one of those people who use the presidential races to try to get their opinions out and dont actually want to win. but i have no reason to back that up [:)]

Post June 11th, 2006, 1:03 am

Yup, Clinton and Johnson are the only 2 presidents to be impeached,though Nixon would have been impeached and accused if he hadn't resigned first.

Return to Off Topic Discussion