Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Posing for onride photos

Posing for onride photos

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post June 24th, 2005, 12:19 am

Points on hand: 2,104.00 Points
My most favourite part of a ride is having my picture taken and going to the photo booth with everybody pointing and laughing at me with my shirt over my head showing off my white fat stomach. So I was wondering what pose do you usually do on coasters???[:o)]

Post June 24th, 2005, 2:25 am

Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points
lol, ussually something funny, like sleeping, or acting SUPPERRR SCAREDD. but when im with my friends we all do the same pose, like pointing at something.

Post June 24th, 2005, 8:55 am

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Image Insert:
58.52 KB

Any questions? [lol][lol][lol][lol]

Post June 24th, 2005, 9:00 am
Brtnboarder495 Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,362.00 Points

Post June 24th, 2005, 10:32 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
When i got on the TowerofTerror (S:TE clone, red), and you must know, it was the second launch coaster ever for me.....superman the ride @ SFH goes a bit forward stops, goes back, then launches......well tower of terror just suddenly goes, but it doesn't stop going......and then [flash] photo taken, so i looked really stupid, i'll see if i can find the damn thing somewhere....

EDIT: ahh here it is:

front row, middle seat

Image Insert:

Post June 24th, 2005, 11:37 am

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

Hands up!!!!! Or hands and legs out smiling. It actually depends what ride. On air i do a Superman pose! [:D]

Post June 24th, 2005, 11:49 am
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

yeah, about that, apparantly they block your picture even if a man flashes the camera...

Post June 24th, 2005, 2:41 pm

The park I goto is Six Flags Darien Lake and I went 5 times last year and on Viper me and a couple of friends gave the finger to the camera and i was quite suprised that they didn't block it out everytime and they never block out me flashing. And I also somehow get my feet outside of the train and pretend im sleeping so...

Post June 24th, 2005, 3:00 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Post June 24th, 2005, 3:12 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 2,833.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

I did a pose a while ago with 3 mates on the log flume at Alton Towers, all 4 of us pointed over to the right and were looking to the right (the camera is on the left), but we were all sticking our fingers up directly at the camera with our other hands and it looked so freakin' hilarious, we day buy it though .... we just didn't have any money [lol]

Jake, a mate of mine, put his shirt over his head when riding Oblvion, that looked funny, he bought the photo, but I haven't got it here obviously [lol] So you cannot see it [:P]

Post June 24th, 2005, 3:16 pm

Points on hand: 5,173.00 Points

Originally posted by thecool326

who does that? Don't you read the signs?

Do the signs actually tell you not to do that crap? kinda funny... though I don't really read the signs, just height requirements...

*Realized I didn't put that into a question.

Post June 24th, 2005, 3:26 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Originally posted by Tycoonman

Originally posted by thecool326

who does that? Don't you read the signs?

The signs actually tell you not to do that crap? kinda funny... though I don't really read the signs, just height requirements...
Yeah, and I am sure all those parents with kids appreciate you sharing a new form of sign language for them ...

Post June 24th, 2005, 4:09 pm

I don't really think about the little kids but ya gouldy I like that pose i've gotta try out that one

Post June 24th, 2005, 7:46 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
i have also a funny pose from me on a log flume. A friend took a pic of it @ the photo booth. I'd acted like the drop was soooo huge! And after is was taken we all were in a big laugh! Posing is the funniest what you can do on coasters and other rides. I'd even pose sometimes when there arn't even onride photo's [:D] Like a s&s shot 'n drop tower. Superman up in the air[:D]

Post June 24th, 2005, 8:01 pm

Points on hand: 4,378.00 Points

LOL goliath eh dirk. i normally never get to get an on ride photo b/c some drunk 18 year old flips off the camera. but, when i do get to see mine, i ususally give bunny ears to my riding partner, or i wave to it. not really funny, but that is what i do to the camera.

Post June 24th, 2005, 8:38 pm

HAHAHAHAHAH Dirk "I even pose when there isn't a camera" I like that idea too.

Post June 25th, 2005, 1:53 pm

Points on hand: 2,931.00 Points
One time on Superman ride of steel at Six flags america My friend was like rele scared LOL and he was crying going up the lift hill so at the picture me and my brother pointed at him laughin and he saw the picture and he was chasing me through the exit. And he was almost crying in his picture GOOD TIMES

Post June 27th, 2005, 11:10 am

Man I like everyones ideas of pictures. Im probaly gonna do that one to my brother and im gonna get him SROS @ SFDL and I could see him crying so I would enjoy making fun of him.

Post June 27th, 2005, 11:14 am
man

Points on hand: 111.00 Points
Well I either do somthing stupid (like bite my toung close my eyes and thumbs up) but I think it is pretty fun to flip off the camra.

Post June 27th, 2005, 11:22 am

Points on hand: 2,368.00 Points
I remember the only really funny pose i've ever done (more like...have ever been a part of) was riding the Hulk at IoA. A girl we had met there decided to grab my face (i was on the right) and the poor random person on the left...[:p] i wish i had it, but that was the day where we went ATM hunting.[:D]

Post June 27th, 2005, 5:32 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Originally posted by trustkill

HAHAHAHAHAH Dirk "I even pose when there isn't a camera" I like that idea too.

With a good fly by next to the Queue you get some great reactions. Or like i told superman on a space shot, some peeps go laugh then when they see you flying on that way up. You should try it yourself. You get sometimes the funniest reactions! As long it's not putting mid-fingers up and sticking out your tongue.[;)]

Return to General Theme Park Discussions