Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions 2006 Rides

2006 Rides

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

2006 Rides

Black Mamba
14%
El Toro
7%
Expedition Everest
8%
Goliath (LaRonde)
1%
Goliath (SFOG)
8%
Kentucky Rumbler
No votes
Patriot
1%
Speed Monster
1%
Tatsu
18%
Thunderbird
1%
Project Stealth
7%
Vliegende Hollander
No votes
Voyage
31%

Total votes : 71

Post December 4th, 2005, 6:28 pm
rob User avatar

Points on hand: 3,083.00 Points
Voyage, then Goliath (SFOG), then Black Mamba, but all in all, all the new coasters look awesome.

Post December 4th, 2005, 8:28 pm

Points on hand: 4,391.00 Points
Voyage is undoubtably the most impressive of next year.
Black Mamba, Exbedition Everest, Tatsu and Patriot are all a close 2nd in my book.

Post December 4th, 2005, 8:44 pm

Points on hand: 58.00 Points

Voyage is the only one that i think is pushing the envelope. The B&M "hypers" aren't even 200 ft mostly and as for Tatsu, although it's nice to see a B&M flyer that's not a Superman clone, it too looks too short. I like to feel like I went on a journey after a ride and Voyage looks like it will provide that.

Post December 4th, 2005, 8:49 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Tatsu is over 4400ft long. Definatly not short. Pllus if you compare rides to Voyages length, man, thats a slim crowd. Very few coasters are that long.

Post December 4th, 2005, 8:51 pm

Points on hand: 5,801.00 Points

Plus, length doesn't always equal fun *coughSOBcough*

Post December 5th, 2005, 9:30 am

Points on hand: 58.00 Points

Well call me picky but I like a ride that does more than 4 tricks if I'm gonna wait in a tremendously long and incredibly slow moving line.

Post December 5th, 2005, 1:04 pm

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

Originally posted by Real

^Cant blame him. Id rather wait and ride an Intamin Rocket than that Arrow abomination. ;)

Too right. [:p] IMO PMBO looks like THE worst coaster in England (apart from a few like the beastie at alton, but they are kiddie rides). I hate it when my friends come to AT with me and see Oblivion and go, "meh, nothing compared to the one at blackpool." But then i love it when we get close to the boarding station and you watch all the videos with the mental guy and the guy saying your going to die and stuff. My friends start getting really freaked when you get close to boarding. I dragged this girl on one time, and because the queue IMO looked too long for an average ride (okay its not average but i would rather be on nemmy and rita) i took her through SRQ and she didnt notice, and she didnt notice at all, until we were put on different trains. [lol] Halarious.

Anyway...........

I still say stealth as best coaster for next year. And voyage and EE [:)]

Post January 5th, 2006, 7:26 am
CGM User avatar

Points on hand: 2,172.00 Points
Definately Black Mamba, this could be the return of the forceful B&M and is an oppertunity for great theming

Previous

Return to General Theme Park Discussions