Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Piece of music I've made

Piece of music I've made

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post January 29th, 2006, 7:11 pm

Points on hand: 99.00 Points
Hi guys,

I've been working on a track lately and I would like to share it with you. The style of the music is called Hardstyle, wich is a German/Dutch style of electronic music. The song is called Feel So Good. I hope you want to listen it, and you've did so, tell me what you think of it. Here's the link.

http://rapidshare.de/files/12129924/Dj_Psycho_-_Feel_So_Good.mp3.html

Post January 29th, 2006, 8:00 pm

Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points

Really cool! I liked it a lot. I'm doing to same thing but using real songs and remixing them. If you want i can send you the songs just PM me, but can you tell me what program you used?

Post January 29th, 2006, 11:14 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
It's actually pretty good, I'm listening to it right now. You need to have a shorter intro, but otherwise, much better than expected.

Post January 29th, 2006, 11:43 pm

Points on hand: 7,382.00 Points
You made this? I thought it was pretty cool and had a lot of intersting transitions throughout. In all a cool song that I am putting in the workout folder on my Ipod.[:D]

Post January 29th, 2006, 11:44 pm

Points on hand: 2,897.00 Points

Post January 30th, 2006, 12:26 am

Points on hand: 2,651.00 Points

Very nice work, I have recently gotten into the whole European techno/electronica scene and I have to say this is definitely some quality work, thenk you for sharing it with us.

Post January 30th, 2006, 12:49 am

Points on hand: 81.00 Points

OMG!!!! i work for a fitness company, and i teach Cardio kickboxing! and this is the stuff that i look for for Hours apon hours a day!!!! this is good stuff!!! i would love to hear more of this from you! I love the Synth... i just wish the Kick was a little less DarkRaver... I find it a bit to tinny, if you know what i mean... But this song is very good non the less!

I'm also a DJ, and i do custom mixes for the fitness classes! and this is the music i use! you should really check out some of these artists!!!

Brooklyn Bounce
Warp Brothers
SpeedBreaker
Dj Aligator
Dj Pavo
Dj Gizmo

PM Me anytime if your looking for some inspiration from other artists!!!

---Android---

Post January 30th, 2006, 9:28 am

Points on hand: 99.00 Points
Originally posted by Android

OMG!!!! i work for a fitness company, and i teach Cardio kickboxing! and this is the stuff that i look for for Hours apon hours a day!!!! this is good stuff!!! i would love to hear more of this from you! I love the Synth... i just wish the Kick was a little less DarkRaver... I find it a bit to tinny, if you know what i mean... But this song is very good non the less!

I'm also a DJ, and i do custom mixes for the fitness classes! and this is the music i use! you should really check out some of these artists!!!

Brooklyn Bounce
Warp Brothers
SpeedBreaker
Dj Aligator
Dj Pavo
Dj Gizmo

PM Me anytime if your looking for some inspiration from other artists!!!

---Android---

You should listen to some music from dj Zany. That's really good music. If you want to be up to date to this kind of music, you should check out www.freaky.nl

Post January 30th, 2006, 10:40 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Honestly dude I listened to this for 20 minutes today, you've got talent.

Post January 31st, 2006, 3:21 pm

Points on hand: 81.00 Points

yeah... i have some DJ Zany stuff... not my favorite... But like i said... that list is like 2% of the artists i could list off!

Return to Off Topic Discussion