Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion What's Bigger?

What's Bigger?

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

What's Bigger?

Africa
75%
Europe
15%
Uk
1%
Texas
8%

Total votes : 84

Post April 26th, 2006, 1:08 am

Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
The moon of the Earth actually does have a name. The name of our moon is Luna. That's where we get words such as lunar and lunatic.

Post April 26th, 2006, 4:05 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
luna is latin or greek for moon, i think, so it's not really a name, more a translation

Post April 26th, 2006, 11:03 am

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points
Yay for moons, a good place to get rid of the French eh Gould?

And 'Dragon Fly' if you was English. You would know why we hate the French.
5 percent is becuase most of the men look like this > [:X]
[lol]

Post April 26th, 2006, 1:22 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 2,833.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Dragon Fly, I have been to France enough times to know that I never want to go back there ever again! Sure, the country is fine, there is one major problem with it however, FRENCH people live there!!!

and btw, earth has at the very least, 4 moons, although the closest 'other' one, only orbits once every 7 years. Random 'QI' fact, if you don't know what QI is, you're either American or have never watched BBC3

Post April 26th, 2006, 2:07 pm

Points on hand: 5,761.00 Points

Originally posted by Dragon Fly

Originally posted by gouldy

yeah and plus, Europe can never win anything because France is in Europe and anything involving France instantly sucks more ass than Edges mom, now that's a hell of a lot of ass.

That is one of the most offensive posts I have seen on this site... France is a great country... I dont know why people hate it, but many people hate things they know nothing about, and you should leave Edge's mother out of this, it is a question poll.

just to help, the do you live in the part of canada that thinks its french? its just its not your fault you like the french.

blindingly tthe place is a poop hole and thinking your french is a reflex so its not your faut its the french..........argo............. you should hate the french as much as us english.[pshades]

the moon is confusing to me[confused]. its just a rock that revolves around us but you americans had to be on it first didn't you? if the english wanted to stand on a huge rock in the midle of knowhere we just go to the center of scotland[lol].

back on topic.................. the most hugest place in the world is defently the uk as we are s great and nothing the rest of the world can change my mind........... ha...ha...ha.
Making screams come true

Post April 26th, 2006, 2:38 pm

Points on hand: 4,391.00 Points
I can completly understand why you hate the French, when my family took a vaction to Europe France was the worst.

Case in point, we hailed a taxi to go to the Eiffle (sp?) tower. We get in the cab and tell the cabbie our destination. The only problem is years of going to King's Island we learning to call the tower by pronouncing it as "I-ful" tower. THe French cabbie turns around and starts screaming the correct way to pronounce it. Lol.

Post April 26th, 2006, 3:50 pm

Points on hand: 1,489.00 Points
[stupid]
You can say what you want, but Holland is defenitly bigger then all those together.[pshades]

Post April 26th, 2006, 4:14 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 2,833.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Originally posted by SixFlagsFiesta

Gazzag for you! Give him a big hand, Now hes got to run and kiss the queens ass he will be back later...

Nobody in England likes the royal family, dude [lol]

Well I know I certainly don't, I hate the royal family and everything it stands for!

Post April 26th, 2006, 4:22 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

The royal family means nothing, they don't do anything and it's only the old people that really care about that stuff

Post April 26th, 2006, 4:56 pm

Omg, dont get me started with the royal family, it would only be interesting if the queen took drugs like her grandson.

Post April 26th, 2006, 5:17 pm

Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
Originally posted by hyyyper

luna is latin or greek for moon, i think, so it's not really a name, more a translation

Well, you and I are both right in a way. I was reading on the NASA website that the moon of Earth can be called either the Moon (note the capital), Luna, or a number of other names. Same thing with the Sun. Other stars are calles suns (not capitalized) and our star is either called the Sun or Sol.

Post April 26th, 2006, 6:32 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Originally posted by gouldy

yeah and plus, Europe can never win anything because France is in Europe and anything involving France instantly sucks more ass than Edges mom, now that's a hell of a lot of ass.

Poland will defend the entirety of Europe.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post April 28th, 2006, 9:52 am

Points on hand: 2,409.00 Points

All this started because I am a dumbass and Edge thinks its funny [dunno]

Post April 28th, 2006, 10:41 am

Post April 28th, 2006, 5:35 pm

Points on hand: 2,409.00 Points

Originally posted by english coaster guy

Truth hurts eh?

Swivel.

Previous